- 23 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 33 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 38 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 57 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports 'House of Kobe': Basketball-mad Philippines mourns NBA legend
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Studies have shown that Vitamin D, which our bodies make from sunshine, protects against a number of inflammatory conditions including heart disease, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. And H1N1 Swine Flu, according to the Scientists at Wisconsin University, causes more inflammation than seasonal flu.
To corroborate this, according to Dr John Cannell, from the University of Washington, it is no accident colds and flu peak in winter, that's because of lack of sunlight, which means vitamin D deficiency in the body. And he is sure the sunshine vitamin could actually be used to keep H1N1 virus away.