- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Testicular cancer is an uncommon cancer, accounting only 1% of all cancers in men. There are two main types of testicular cancer seminoma and non-seminoma.
Swollen testicle can be a symptom of testicular cancer. However, it should be noted that a swollen scrotum is more likely to result from other disorders than cancer. Some of its symptoms include hard lumps on the testicles, or even lower back pain or pain when touched. A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum can also be a symptom of the disease. Some of the other symptoms include, a dull feeling of pain in the region of the lower abdominal area or groin. And a sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum
Many men with testicular cancer will not feel ill and may report no symptoms. Doctors recommend that men perform an examination of their testicles once a month to facilitate detection of testicular cancer in its early stage. Today, testicular cancer has one of the highest cure rates of all cancers: in excess of 90%; essentially 100% if it has not metastasized. An early diagnosis followed by an appropriate treatment program can greatly increase your chance for a positive outcome. So, make sure to meet the doctor for the prescribed treatment at the earliest.