- 4 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Latest Cover Shoot Is About Bold Leopard Print And Light Makeup
- 46 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez Looks Like A Ray Of Sunshine In A Lovely Printed Bright Yellow Midi Dress
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 February 2020
- 17 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Automobiles Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- News Delhi violence: UN chief Antonio Guterres says Mahatma Gandhi's spirit needed more than ever
- Technology Realme 6, Realme 6 Pro Render And Price Leak Days Ahead Of Launch
- Sports Women's T20 World Cup 2020, India vs Sri Lanka: Preview, Team News, Timings and TV Info
- Movies Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Anti-Germ Face Mask On Her Way To Paris Fashion Week
- Finance Bluechip Stocks Plunge To 52-week Lows In Market Carnage
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Well, when Ranveer Singh decides to go shirtless, the world goes awestruck. Yes, the handsome hunk posted a picture yesterday on Instagram that made his fans fall again for his chiselled body. But this time he was looking quite different with his lean body and chocolate boy look. What's more? The picture received more than 22 Lakhs likes within eighteen hours and a plethora of comments from his fans.
Ranveer Instagrammed the photo saying "Me looking at you eating carbs like" on which Zoya Akhtar commented, "Behave!" with a smiley emoji. Singh also received thumbs up from many celebrities like Jacqueline, Tanmay Bhat, Dini Maurya, and Mrunal Thakur.
Ranveer has always been a sparkling and energetic actor who is known for his disciplined workout regime and killer smile. He has a body to-die-for and so it's only girls who go gaga over his masculinity but men too, crave for a body like him.
So, what the secret behind Ranveer's fit body? Read further to know more about his workout and diet plan.
Ranveer Singh's Workout Secrets
- His workout starts with a 10-min warm-up session followed by 20 minutes high-intensity interval training like push-ups, dips, burpees, deadlifts, and pull-ups.
- One hour of cardio training.
- He daily performs 2 such sessions both in the morning and evening for one and a half hours each.
- Ranveer not only believes in gymming but also in other activities like swimming, running, and cycling. He says that such activities help in improving the overall flexibility of the body.
Ranveer's Diet Plan
Diet is as important to the body as a workout is and Ranveer knows this very well. Home-cooked meals are Ranveer's favourite and junk foods are something he would like to stay far from. A simple and plain meal is all he likes without much fuss. He says that eating right is another step towards staying fit.
Ranveer is very punctual in his food timings. He eats in every three hours and prefers high protein, low carb, low salt and low oil diet that looks like this:
Breakfast: Egg white, chicken, fresh fruits and green vegetables
Lunch: Protein-rich foods like fish or salmon
Snack: Walnuts or almonds
Dinner: Stir-fried lamb or chicken or a bowl of green vegetables fried with salmon with honey.
Ranveer's Fitness Tips Which You Might Want To Take Home
1. Never skip breakfast.
2. Stamina matters - so start slowly with the gymming and then push the boundaries.
3. Getting six-pack-abs requires an effort but maintaining that is difficult. Control the food and water intake and follow regular exercise.
4. Take natural sources of protein not supplements.
5. Apart from the gym, indulge in activities like swimming and running.
6. Try to keep the sugar low in every food.
7. Say no to alcohol.
8. Hard work and determination is necessary to achieve a fit body.