No matter what kind of an exercise you're doing, there are some simple tweaks that will help you burn more fat than ever! You can actually get more muscle-toning benefits out of every workout.
Many of these changes that you make will help jump-start a lagging metabolism and you'll continue burning extra calories throughout the day, even when you sleep.
There isn't any rocket science behind losing more fat each time you workout. It is just a matter of simple changes that will help you achieve your desired goal.
If you want to know how to lose 60% more fat with every workout of yours, then you're in the right place!
Here, we have listed details on how to burn fat with every workout of yours. Scroll down further to know how to burn more fat while working out.
1. Swing Your Arms:
Your regular walks will turn out to be a calorie-torching workout by bending your elbows 90 degrees and pumping your arms as you stride. It will automatically speed up your pace and burn 15% more calories.
2. Pop In Headphones:
Working out to your favourite tunes will help you go up to 20% longer and burn more calories. Music removes fatigue, increases your vigour and also synchronizes your movement.
3. Put On Some Weight:
To increase your calorie burn, it is not about the number of reps, but about the size of your weights. Those using heavier dumbbells burned about 25% more calories when they were finished.
4. Quench Your Thirst With Cool Water:
It was found that exercisers who drank refrigerated water (39 degrees C) worked out about 25% longer than those who consumed warm water.
5. Break Up Your Sets:
You can actually try performing a circuit instead of doing just 2 or 3 sets of a single exercise. Circuit training can burn nearly twice as much calories than other workouts.
6. Head Out:
Heading outside can give your workout a major boost. Research has found that exercisers can burn 10% more calories when they walk or run outdoors than when they do on a treadmill.
7. Crank Up The Incline:
Only if bad weather forces you indoors, you need to head on to the treadmill. If you crank up on the incline, then you can rev up your calorie burn by almost 50%.
8. Log At Least 12 Minutes:
Any amount of cardio will burn calories, but in order to really shed your pounds, you need at least 12 minutes. That is the amount of time required to create the training effect which helps generate more fat-burning enzymes.
9. Cut Out Your Workouts In Half:
If you include short bouts of physical activity in your workout, you can speed up your weight loss and cut your workout time by up to half or more.
10. Don't Skip Stretching:
Stretching keeps your muscles flexible and prepares you from exercise and recover from the effect afterward. Skipping the stretching part won't give you enough benefits from your exercises.
- How Many Calories Do You Burn With 100 Push-ups?
- Does Cycling Help In The Reduction Of Belly Fat?
- Did You Know About These 13 Disadvantages Of Joining A Gym?
- What's The Best Time To Hit The Gym, Morning Or Evening?
- 7 Surprising Ways In Which Swimming Pools Can Make You Sick!
- Yoga Vs Gym: Which One Is Better For You?
- Stamina Boosting Foods Which Will Help You Workout Better
- These Are The Workouts You Should Avoid On A Keto Diet
- Best 15-minutes Workout Regime You Can Follow Anywhere
- Is Eating Pizza After Workout Really Unhealthy? Think Again...
- Top 10 Stability Ball Workouts And Exercises
- What Should You Include In Your Post-Workout Diet?