- 3 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- Movies Parvathy Thiruvothu To Make Her Directorial Debut: Takes A Break From Acting!
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The petite body type seems like one of the easiest body types to carry out all kinds of trends and fashionable styles, but every body type has its own set of constraints, and there are certain fashion faux-pas that even all the petite ladies out there need to take care of.
The small and dainty body type can be quite tricky due to the height and width difference from retail clothing stores, but petite girls can also make every outfit look so feminine and flirty quite effortlessly.
Here is a list of 7 fashion mistakes that no short girl should ever commit for any reason whatsoever. So, all the petite darlings out there, keep these tips in mind the next time you go on a shopping spree.
1. Bold Prints
The bigger the prints, the bigger you'll look. It distracts a person's attention from your shape to the extent of the print size, which is not a good thing.
2. Midi Lengths
This length of clothes and garments do not work too well on petite girls, since they have shorter limbs and thus a midi length breaks at the wrong place making you look even smaller.
3. Turtle Necks
Petite girls tend to have smaller and daintier necks and shoulders, with turtle necks you'll end up in covering all that and shortening the look with the broad neck layer.
4. Flared Bottoms
Not all flared pants are bad, but when they exceed your hip line, or maybe are flared all the way from the waist, then they become a bit of a problem, making you look stouter.
5. Over-sized handbags
The type of accessories you carry also matter. If you carry a handbag that is quite large, it makes you look proportionally much smaller.
6. Baggy or Heavy Sweaters
Large trench coats and giant fur coats and jackets are a big NO NO for these body types. They weigh you down and make you look even smaller and shorter.
7. Long Locks
Locks that end right above your waist are great, but when you grow them out longer, they'll tend to make you look even shorter.
What did you think of our short girl fashion faux-pas list? Let us know by commenting below.