- 7 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 8 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 9 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- 9 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Zindagi Gulzar Hai actress Sanam Saeed regularly updates her followers with her fashionable looks. Be it traditional outfits or western numbers, the actress knows how to slay it in style. Recently, she gave us a dupatta goal of the day. With her ethnic suit, she taught us how to keep dupatta in check and particularly whilst doing work. Well, we felt that this look of hers should be surely decoded.
So, Sanam Saeed, who has also acted in the movie, Cake, wore a suit that was from Republic Womenswear. Her suit was from the unstitched collection Vaada. Her suit featured modern motifs and was accentuated by nuanced tailoring. It was a contemporary number, which consisted of a sleeveless kurta with an open slit. Her kurta was splashed in the light and dark shades of blue. The kurta was also upped by intricately-done nature-inspired embellishments. She teamed her kurta with a pair of white palazzo pants that were subtly done.
Now speaking about her dupatta, it was the same shade as her kurta and enhanced by waves-like cut. The dupatta was light and she draped her dupatta on one side of the shoulder. Since, the dupatta was belted, Sanam was able to keep it intact without her dupatta slipping away and we thought it is a wonderful idea. She paired her ensemble with embellished pumps. The makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted highlighted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Sanam Saeed's attire and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Sanam Saeed's Instagram