- 7 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 8 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 8 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- 9 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- News Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer: Reports
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Zindagi Gulzar Hai actress Sanam Saeed regularly updates her followers with her fashionable looks. Be it traditional outfits or western numbers, the actress knows how to slay it in style. Recently, she gave us a dupatta goal of the day. With her ethnic suit, she taught us how to keep dupatta in check and particularly whilst doing work. Well, we felt that this look of hers should be surely decoded.
So, Sanam Saeed, who has also acted in the movie, Cake, wore a suit that was from Republic Womenswear. Her suit was from the unstitched collection Vaada. Her suit featured modern motifs and was accentuated by nuanced tailoring. It was a contemporary number, which consisted of a sleeveless kurta with an open slit. Her kurta was splashed in the light and dark shades of blue. The kurta was also upped by intricately-done nature-inspired embellishments. She teamed her kurta with a pair of white palazzo pants that were subtly done.
Now speaking about her dupatta, it was the same shade as her kurta and enhanced by waves-like cut. The dupatta was light and she draped her dupatta on one side of the shoulder. Since, the dupatta was belted, Sanam was able to keep it intact without her dupatta slipping away and we thought it is a wonderful idea. She paired her ensemble with embellished pumps. The makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted highlighted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Sanam Saeed's attire and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Sanam Saeed's Instagram