- 2 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 4 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 6 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 6 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- News Missing Nepal plane with 4 Indians onboard found in Mustang; Rescue ops on
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Finance Stock Markets Next Week: Expect Positive Momentum To Continue
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Lady Diana's fashion was perceptive, and intriguing at the same time. Her outfits commanded attention and she is one of the leading fashion icons in the world. Her fashion is relevant and timeless. She gained much appreciation for glamorous fashion like the 'slip dress' at Met Gala, 'Frou Frou' dress that she wore for the first formal engagement event with Prince Charles, and the 'revenge dress' after her separation with Prince Charles (when he confessed his love for Camilla Parker - now the Duchess of Cornwall). However, Diana's casual and unassuming fashion was also quite interesting. For instance, The Princess of Wales' Black Sheep sweater - a simple sweater with a hidden meaning became popular. Similarly, her casual yellow overalls also received a lot of media attention, as she effortlessly carried it. Today, in our Flashback Friday story, we will be talking about her yellow overalls and how it was interpreted in the Netflix series, The Crown.
Picture Courtesy: Getty/Anwar Hussein
Before we decode her yellow-hued outfit, you would be interested to know when Lady Diana wore this pair of overalls. So, Diana wore the particular yellow overalls a few weeks before her wedding to Prince Charles in 1981. She wore these yellow overalls to a polo match at Windsor Great Park. Her overalls were plain yellow-hued and structured and she teamed her overalls with a printed yellow and pink floral top that went well with her overalls. She paired her ensemble with wedges, which were accentuated by pink and white hues. Diana accessorised her look with gold bangles and a pair of shades. Lady Diana looked simply stunning in her outfit.
Picture Source: A Still From The Crown/Netflix
In The Crown - a popular Netflix series, this outfit was reimagined in the season 4, where Emma Corrin played the role of Lady Diana. However, Emma Corrin didn't wear the yellow overalls outfit to the polo match but for a scene, where she has an impromptu meeting with Prince Charles, played by Josh O' Connor. While she wore the yellow overalls for the series, her styling was done a bit differently. Emma paired her overalls with a beige floral cardigan - which was a surprising addition. So, are you inspired by Lady Diana's overalls fashion? Let us know that.
Cover Picture Courtesy: Getty/Anwar Hussein
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsKate Middleton Wears A Blue Dress For Her 10th Wedding Anniversary; Plus Learn More About Her Engagement Ring
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsChristmas 2020: If Your Special Lady Is Princess Diana’s Admirer, You’ve Got To Buy Her This Bag
- fashion trendsRemembering Princess Diana’s White Power Dress When She Met Mother Teresa For The Second Time
- fashion trendsKate Middleton’s Exquisite Traditional Blue Suit Make Us Think Of Princess Diana
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsPrincess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- fashion trendsKristen Stewart In The Red Jacket And Black Hat Looks Just Like Princess Diana
- fashion trendsPrincess Diana’s Top 3 Gorgeous Sweaters; Which One Is Your Favourite?
- fashion trendsMeghan Markle's Green Dress And Fascinator Seems Inspired By Princess Diana's Outfit