- 9 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 16 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 18 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
A dinner date on Valentine's Day is a big-time miss if you don't put together an outfit. This is the day when you don't want to be lazy, instead, get up, glam up and put together the trendiest and cutest outfit that you get from the store. If you are wondering, what exactly should you be wearing then don't worry, we have the perfect list for you. Just pick any one that suits you and get ready for dinner. C'mon!
Co-ord Set To Bring In Elegance:
Tara Sutaria in her whole chocolate co-ord set brings elegance to the table. It gives you that perfect dazzle you need for Valentine's Day. You can go for all red, black, white or even yellow colours for the dinner. This is one of the best ways to ditch out the classic dress moment into some elegant tops and pants. You can pair this outfit with heels and you are already ready for the date.
Feel Right With Satin:
Satin is that material that you could never go wrong with. If paired up with the right accessories it is one of the best outfits for any type of date. You can take inspiration from our girl Vaani Kapoor for playing with satin. A classic satin dress is black but you can go for red, silver, white, peach and blue. This outfit can be paired up with a beret, some red lipstick and you are ready for the night.
Suit Up With A Perfect Blazer Dress:
Take proper notes from Deepika Padukone and get it going. You can get a neutral coloured blazer dress from online stores or even in the mall. You can opt for any type of blazer dress like sequin blazer dresses, abstract blazer dresses, neutral blazer dresses and colourful blazer dresses for the party. Choose the one that speaks out the most and put on that outfit to rock Valentine's Day dinner date.
Don't be late in choosing your outfit just have a blast on Valentine's Day!
Image Credit: Instagram
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- skin careValentine’s Day Special: Beauty Tips From Kourtney Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra And More!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Ananya Panday Looks Elegant In All Her Bright Red Outfits!
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- body careValentine’s Day Special: DIY Shimmering Body Oil For Glowy Skin!
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date
- bollywood wardrobeThis Valentine's Day, Go Full-On Glam With Fresh Colours of The Season!
- offer of the dayValentine’s Day: Skechers Shoes, Timex Watches To Instax Mini Camera, Find Cool Gifts For Your Beloved!
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora: Valentine’s Day Inspiration From Glam Divas
- fashionKalyan Jewellers Launches Exclusive Limited-Edition Jewellery To Celebrate Valentine's Day