- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 12 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 12 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 12 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Mohanlal's Aaraattu: KGF Actor Garuda Ram To Play The Antagonist?
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Urmila Kothare is one of the famous Marathi movie actresses who is known for her roles in the Marathi films such as Shubh Mangal Savdhan, Duniyadari, etc. The actress also gained fame for her Hindi TV serials like Maayka and Mera Sasural. The star recently bewildered the show wearing a black sheer gown at the Karrm Filmfare Awards.
With clean middle partition, the actress kept it simple with a low bun. She was spotted wearing a black strapless gown for a Karrm Filmfare Awards. Her choice for keeping her appearance simple with the black gown was simply mind-blowing. The actress somehow managed to capture the attention of the audience and looked like a dream.
With perfectly defined eyes and brows, Urmila totally stole the show. The dusky skin provided the finishing touches to her unique appearance.
With ear drop rings and a huge solitaire on her finger, it added on to make the ensemble look complete. This Karleo gown has been lately there in the markets, which is making her look more exquisite than the occasion itself.
The actress wore a floor-length gown with ostrich feathers over it. What we loved more are the white crystals that appeared like gems on the dress. With sunkissed makeup, the actress rounded off her look with a rose pink lipstick.