- 2 hrs ago Disha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- 3 hrs ago Maharani Look: Huma Qureshi Goes De-Glam! Take A Look At Her New Avatar In Simple Sarees
- 3 hrs ago Prince Philip Passes Away At 99, Interesting Facts About The Duke Of Edinburgh
- 3 hrs ago Happy Foods: A Complete Guide To Foods That Can Boost Your Mood
- News Explained: What is behind the latest unrest in Northern Ireland?
- Movies Mahabharat Actor Satish Kaul Passes Away Due To COVID-19
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Finance Top 10 Public Sector Banks That Offer Good Returns On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Brandon Fernandes to stay with FC Goa for three more years
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
The Queen's Gambit actress, Anya Taylor-Joy won the Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Limited Series for her nail-biting performance in the series. Not only did she win at the 78th Golden Globes but she was also nominated for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy for her role in Emma. And with her elegant gowns, Anya Taylor-Joy was one of the best dressed at the Golden Globes 2021. She flaunted two gorgeous Dior gowns, which we have decoded for you.
Photo Courtesy: Sami Drasin
Anya Taylor-Joy's Emerald Gown
Anya Taylor-Joy wore a spectacular gown at the Golden Globes. She wore a couture gown that was crafted out of green lurex and her sleeveless dress featured a matching belt and intricately-done bodice. However, more than her dress, it was her impeccably-pleated floor-length complementing coat custom designed by Maria Grazia Chiuri that accentuated her look. She wore pointed green pumps with metallic accents that matched with the hue of her dress. Anya accessorised her look with a sleek diamond neckpiece, dazzling drop earrings, and a chic ring. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye makeup. The side-parted light-blonde sleek tresses completed her look.
Photo Courtesy: Law Roach
Anya Taylor-Joy's Ivory Gown
For her post-win virtual HFPA press call, Anya Taylor-Joy was dressed to slay in her ivory gown that was off-shouldered and panelled. It was a steel blue satin cuir strapless dress that we found so simply stunning. She looked drop-dead gorgeous in her gown as she posed at her balcony. She spruced up her look with chic diamond earrings, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The long light-blonde tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which attire of Anya Taylor-Joy's did you like more? Let us know that.