- 5 min ago World Marrow Donor Day (WMDD): What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 5 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 6 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The day one of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019 also witnessed body positive fashion show, which was presented by the label, half Full| Curve. Their collection titled, 'Gulaab Bagh' was inspired by the interiors of royal palaces. The outfits presented were rich in hues and featured meticulous patterns. Let's decode the collection.
So, the show was not entirely a plus size fashion show but the designers elevated the concept by not restricting the outfits to a particular size. There was a lot of fluidity in terms of size and we are glad as with this show, the LFW as a platform promoted inclusivity. So, it was a refreshing show and we saw some gorgeous ensembles with vibrant burst of colours. The outfits were modern but accentuated by desi touch. While blue was the dominating colour, shades of pink, maroon, and grey were also witnessed. The diverse ensembles were highlighted by bright floral patterns particularly the roses, intricate mukaish, and subtle embellishments.
So, here are some of the moments from the show at Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019.
Tell us which one was your favourite outfit? Stay tuned for more updates from LFW W/F 2019