- 1 hr ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 2 hrs ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 2 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- News Tamil Nadu to reopen schools, colleges from Nov 16, theatres from Nov 10
- Sports IPL 2020: It wasn’t as easy as it looked: MI opener Ishan Kishan on his unbeaten knock against DC
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Finance How to Open an SBI Student Bank Account?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Taylor Swift gave us a break from the ruffles and frills and on the contrary, made a strong case for matte and glitter at the 2020 ACM Awards. According to PEOPLE, the singer did her own makeup, styling, and hairstyling too. Well, we must say, she absolutely impressed us with her stylish look. So, let's decode her attire and look.
Taylor, who performed 'Betty' live for the first time, wore a Stella McCartney outfit. She wore a top and paired it with pants. Taylor Swift donned a burgundy polo-neck top that was full-sleeved and was accentuated by shimmery accents. She balanced the shimmery top look with a pair of high-waist khaki-hued pants. The pants also featured pink-coloured zip-like accents at the hem. We loved the combination as it not only gave us a colour-blocking fashion goal but also inspired us to try the casual chic look. She paired her ensemble with glittery black sandals, which went well with her look.
She seemed to keep her look jewellery-free and the makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. Well, Taylor mastered the art of dewy makeup and the blonde bangs and flicks hairdo rounded out her avatar. We thought Taylor Swift slayed it in style. What about you? Let us know that.
Cover Image Courtesy: ACMA2020/Getty Images for ACM