- News SSC CGL Admit 2019 admit card region wise download
- Technology Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Finance Stringent Compliance Norms In Place To Crackdown Shell Firms
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
There are many women who tend to think that they would look horrible during their pregnancy (thanks to the body changes which adds to the misery). However, if you did not know you can continue to style yourself even when the baby bump is growing and you are putting on weight.
Gone are the days when women used to hesitate to wear body-con dresses when their bump started getting visible (post three months of pregnancy).
From Kim Kardashian West's tight maternity style to Kate Middleton's sophisticated dresses, we have a list of comfy and stylish maternity wear for women who want to look their best despite physical changes.
Maxi Dresses: They are not only comfy but flowy. During pregnancy, if you are too lazy to dress up, slip down a maxi and you are ready to step out. Wear prints to look bright and also cover your growing belly.
Jackets: A lot of women want to hide their baby bump and this can be done with the help of a trendy jacket. You can wear it with jeans or dresses.
Denim Style: You can still wear jeans and look your best for a tame look. Team it with a baggy striped top or with a shirt and a jacket. If jeans are not comfortable for you, try stockings and leggings with tunic tops.
Short It: Flaunt your legs and look chic in short dresses which not only hide your bump but looks stylish as well! If you can carry it, try a striped tunic dress.
Long Skirts: If you love slipping into maxi but can't wear it every day, then these comfortable long skirts is a must for maternity wear. For a change, you can also wear a slit skirt.
Dresses: They are another must haves for pregnant women. Kate Middleton and many celebrities have made it a shift dress look sophisticated and these can be worn with style and comfort.
Images Courtesy of Twitter