- 3 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- News Udaipur beheading a clear case of terror and another attempt to silence the Hindus
- Technology Cannot Wait For Nothing Phone 1? Get Moto Edge 30
- Movies Kamal Haasan Sets Internet On Fire With His Push-Ups Video From Vikram Location, See Post
- Finance India's Direct Selling Industry Ranks 12th Globally, Surpasses Retail Sales Of US $3.25bn
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Politician Shazia Ilmi also graced the ramp on the day three of the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. She walked the ramp for designer duo, Rahul & Anushka, who presented their collection, Jan'ni Amba Jagdamba. The collection celebrated traditional handlooms and sustainable fashion. Shazia's ensemble was understated and dipped in muted tones. Take a look.
So, Shazia Ilmi donned a sari that was accentuated by earthy tones and looked sophisticated. Her sari was splashed in the shades of black, silver, and white. It was a stunning number that featured a black-hued sari with silver border. The sari of hers was also enhanced by sheer accents and as such the attire made for a perfect office wear. She teamed her sari ensemble with a black and white striped blouse, which went well with her sari.
Her styling and makeup game was also strong. The statement maangtikka upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The curly tresses rounded out her avatar. Shazia Ilmi looked graceful. So, what do you think about her sari and styling? Let us know that in the comment section.
- fashion trendsLMIFWSS20: Here Are Our Favourite Outfits From Day Three Of The India Fashion Week
- make up tipsLMIFWSS20: Athiya Shetty & Shazia Ilmi Stun In Muted Make-up Looks
- fashion trendsLevel Up Your Fashion Game With These Statement Yet Wardrobe-Worthy Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Her White Sari A Modern Twist
- fashion trendsThis Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- bollywood wardrobeWith LMIFWSS20 Grand Finale, Kangana Ranaut Proves Why She Matters As A Showstopper
- bollywood wardrobeLMIFWSS20: Rakul Preet Singh's Attire Highlights Climate Change And Infamous Amazon Fire
- bollywood wardrobeLMIFWSS20: Sobhita Dhulipala Leaves The Temperature Soaring As She Walks The Ramp In A Belted Sari
- bollywood wardrobeLMIFWSS20: Athiya Shetty's Vibrant Attire Is What You Need For The Upcoming Festive Season
- bollywood wardrobeLMIFWSS20: Neha Dhupia's Red Outfit Is Meant For Strong Ladies. Period!
- fashion trendsLMIFWSS20: We Have Curated The Best Picks From The Day 2 Of The India Fashion Week
- women fashionLMIFWSS20: Yami Gautam Impresses In A Quirky Hairdo