- 1 hr ago Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- 1 hr ago Merry Christmas 2020: Heart-Warming Greetings, Status, Messages For You Family, Friends, Colleagues
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 November 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Is Pandemic Fatigue? Know More About How To Deal With This Mental Issue
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- News Hathras case: CBI to file status report in Allahabad High court on November 25
- Technology Add A ‘0’ Prefix For Landline To Mobile Calls From January 1
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance HDFC Bank Hits New High, Market Cap Surpasses Rs 8 Lakh Crore For The First Time
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Well, Saree Twitter trend has been making rounds on Twitter and we got a glimpse of ladies in their gorgeous sarees. IndiaHistorypic, a page on Twitter also posted pictures of ladies from the pages of history following #SareeTwitter trend. They shared pictures of ladies from diverse fields, who wore sarees to the work. We have decoded the saree looks for you.
A Scientist Working In A Saree
The India History Pic page captioned the picture as, '1970 :: Scientist Working In National Physics Laboratory #SareeTwitter'. The lady in the picture was photographed working in her orange saree that was accentuated by yellow floral patterns. Her saree was intricately-patterned and she paired and colour-blocked her saree with a yellow blouse. She accessorised her look with a red bangle and gold earrings. The braided plaids rounded out her avatar.
Sarla Thakral In A Saree
The page posted another picture following the #SareeTwitter trend. This time, they posted the picture of pilot Sarla Thakral. They captioned the picture as, 'In 1936 Pilot Sarla Thakral Flew Gypsy Moth Aircraft'. She wore a plain-hued saree, which was pleated nicely and teamed it with a half-sleeved patterned blouse. Posed against a backdrop of an aircraft, this picture totally inspired us.
So, why don't you all go ahead and flaunt your pictures in sarees and tag it as #SareeTwitter.