- Sports Just because there is SOP, I won't lock myself in room: Arun Lal
- Movies Naagin 4 Fame Jasmin Bhasin Says She Wants To Try More Comedy After Working With Bharti Singh
- News No compromise on territorial integrity: India to China during 5th round of military talks
- Finance How To Pick The Right Gold Investment?
- Automobiles Independence Day: Official State Car Of The President Of India Is A Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
- Technology Meet Dodo Drop App, An Alternative To Chinese File-Sharing Apps
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Well, Saree Twitter trend has been making rounds on Twitter and we got a glimpse of ladies in their gorgeous sarees. IndiaHistorypic, a page on Twitter also posted pictures of ladies from the pages of history following #SareeTwitter trend. They shared pictures of ladies from diverse fields, who wore sarees to the work. We have decoded the saree looks for you.
A Scientist Working In A Saree
The India History Pic page captioned the picture as, '1970 :: Scientist Working In National Physics Laboratory #SareeTwitter'. The lady in the picture was photographed working in her orange saree that was accentuated by yellow floral patterns. Her saree was intricately-patterned and she paired and colour-blocked her saree with a yellow blouse. She accessorised her look with a red bangle and gold earrings. The braided plaids rounded out her avatar.
Sarla Thakral In A Saree
The page posted another picture following the #SareeTwitter trend. This time, they posted the picture of pilot Sarla Thakral. They captioned the picture as, 'In 1936 Pilot Sarla Thakral Flew Gypsy Moth Aircraft'. She wore a plain-hued saree, which was pleated nicely and teamed it with a half-sleeved patterned blouse. Posed against a backdrop of an aircraft, this picture totally inspired us.
So, why don't you all go ahead and flaunt your pictures in sarees and tag it as #SareeTwitter.