- 1 hr ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- 1 hr ago Durga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Four Famous Akhand Jyoti Temples
- 2 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan's Beauty Routine: A Combo Of Her Malayali Roots And Holistic Care
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Why Imlie Fame Sumbul Touqeer Has The Highest Chance Of Winning The Trophy?
- News Kerala govt opposes plea challenging reservation policy and fee waiver in KSCSA
- Technology Infinix Note 12i 2022 With 6.7-inch AMOLED, Helio G85 Launched
- Finance RBI Policy: MSME To Have Dual Headwinds, Rising Inflation & Rising Interest Costs: Analyst
- Sports Transfer Rumours: Erling Haaland still on Real Madrid radar
- Automobiles BYD Inaugurates New Showroom In Jaipur - Expands Operations Ahead Of Atto 3 Electric SUV Launch
- Travel The Fergana Valley: A Picturesque Ethnic Melting Pot
- Education JALDOOT App: An App to Make Farmers Prosper and Villages Grow
The festival celebrating the bond of love among siblings is just around the corner. Raksha Bandhan, the festival that also emphasises standing by your siblings through thick and thin, is an emotional experience of the year itself. However, with it comes the most tricky part of any festival - the choice of attire and your makeup. But we have got you covered! Presenting you the latest celeb fashion inspiration with beauty tips for your Rakshabandhan look from actresses like Alia Bhatt, Rashmika Mandanna, and more.
Sizzle With Stripes Like Samantha
Stick to the basics! Take notes from Samantha Ruth Prabhu when it comes to keeping your look subtle for the festive season. Radiating elegance, you too, can play with basic colours. Go for a striped saree, pairing it with a solid coloured blouse, mostly from the neon spectrum to balance out the sophistication.
Opt for a nude makeup look and remember to use the setting spray, as the monsoons can cause your makeup to drip down. For hyper curly lashes like Samantha's, keep an eyelash curler handy. Leave your tresses loose or tie them in a sloppy bun as you like! Accessorise with large hoops or evergreen jhumkas and you are all set to go.
Get Flowy With Florals Like Rashmika
Take cues from Rashmika Mandanna for a jaunty and lively festive look. If you want to take the look overboard in a good way to emanate the festive vibes, go for a flowy floral-printed lehenga-choli set. Like Rashmika, pick the crimson hue or play with florals on pastels - anything works when it comes to florals!
Make sure to not overdo your look with heavy jewellery when your dress is already making a case for elegance. Either go for a heavy neckpiece like Rashmika or earrings if you like, but avoid wearing both at the same time, as it will take the focus off of your ensemble.
Use bronzer to highlight your contours and keep the lip-shade glossy. Leave your tresses loose in a wavy fashion, and you are all ready to steal the show!
As Dramatic As The Net - Janhvi Kapoor
Janhvi Kapoor's fashion mantra includes: defined eyes, all over basic coloured outfit, and middle parted hair. If you too resonate with it, this look of Janhvi's is just right for you! A black net saree with sleeveless blouse can never go wrong. However, if you do not wish to wear black on festivals, certainly go for colours like lilac, ivory, yellow, or beige, as they look elegant and exude oodles of grace.
Stick with a high-knot ponytail with centre-parted hair and define your eyes with a winged eyeliner. Complement the look with large earrings or Indian-themed jhumkas if you want to give it a traditional touch. Opt for nude lips or colours like mauve, brown, or red to complete your outfit of the day!
Sophistication Personified - Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt is the queen of Gen-Z fashion choices and her latest look from the promotions of Darlings proves it! However, the look not only set the fashion gurus praising her for her voguish appearance but also gave the festive vibe that you might want to adorn during the upcoming celebrations. A teal blue printed ethnic dress with bell sleeves and deep plunging neckline might be your go-to look, as it requires minimal effort but embodies style and sophistication.
To look like Alia, your ultimate beauty weapon is a highlighter and concealer. Add the traditional vibe with a bindi that suits your style. Define your eyes with kohl, eyeliner and mascara. For the lips and cheeks, go for shades of pinks or reds. Add statement earrings and finger rings to complement your look!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 4: Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Yellow Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 3: Alia Bhatt To Madhuri Dixit, Royal Blue Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2 Colour Of The Day - Red: Ananya Panday, Sonam Kapoor, Suhana Khan's Outfit Ideas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Aces Oversized Shirts Style - Perfect Inspiration For Effortless Maternity Fashion
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Who Aced Gender Fluid Fashion Trend
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Deepika Padukone, Janhvi Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Ace The Art Of Colour Blocking Like B-Town Divas