- 2 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Kabir Khan Is Very Clear That He Will Be Releasing ’83 In The Theatre
- Sports Coronavirus: IOA hands over Rs 2 crore to Sports Minister on behalf of NSFs, athletes
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Who said pregnant ladies can't be fashionistas? In fact, you have a cute little bump to flaunt. We know how huge a lady gets when she is expecting. But does that mean she should stop dressing up? No way.
In this article, we bring you the 6 best awesome DIY tricks that you do with your maternity clothes and look adorable. So let's begin. Shall we?
1. Add A Bow: Show off that baby bump by adding a cute bow just at the start of your bump. Easy and super cute. Isn't it?
2. Wrap It Up: Take a scarf and wrap it around your belly to accentuate your look. Tie a knot or a bow as per your preference.
3. Tank Top: Get a stretchable tank top and wear it over your maternity bra. Enhance your top and adds a new tee to your wardrobe without any extra spending.
4. Add Extended Skirt: Cut your old shirts or your husband shirts and stich them with your maternity tee. Amps up the outfit right away.
5. Bright Bows: Wear a light coloured maternity dress and add a bright ribbon to it. Charms the look instantly.
6. Add A Peplum Alike: Have a spare tee? Then cut a strip of it and stitch it along the hem your tee. Adds a peplum look.
So if you know anyone who is expecting, then be a good friend and share this article with your mommy-to-be right away.
All images are taken via Pinterest