- 6 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 7 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 8 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- 8 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT: Fahadh Faasil In Dangal Director Nitesh Tiwari's Next?
- News Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer: Reports
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Michelle Obama is a woman of substance and the former first lady of the United States of America. She's always been vocal about women issues and other social issues. She has also been vocal in support of Black Lives Matter with her husband and former President of the United States, Barack Obama. With her autobiography Becoming, Michelle Obama has inspired many women across the globe. She extensively did a book tour of her autobiography and not only spoke powerfully as she does but also gave us a number of fashion moments. Michelle Obama usually opts for vibrant and cheerful outfits when on public platforms and this one that we are going to talk about was a collaboration between Swarovski and designer Christopher John Rogers. So, let's decode this gorgeous outfit of Michelle Obama.
So, as per Swarovski's official Instagram handle, Michelle Obama wore this suit for the last stop of her Becoming book tour in Nashville, Tennessee. The former first lady wore a fully tailored custom suit that was accentuated by iridescent cyan hue. It was a beautifully embellished number and was enhanced by structural silhouette. Michelle Obama looked graceful and exuded boss lady vibes with her suit. Apart from the fact that her suit was definitely dazzling, her attire was upped by Swarovski crystal buttons. Now, that was some statement number and Michelle Obama teamed it with shiny silver pumps, which went well with her attire.
Speaking about accessories, she spruced up her avatar with a diamond neckpiece. Her makeup was enhanced by muted pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Michelle Obama's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.