- 4 min ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 9 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 9 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The former First Lady of the USA, Michelle Obama took everyone by surprise at the 61st Grammy Awards 2019. She looked a class apart and graceful as ever in her coordinated set, which was custom designed by Sachin & Babi. She took a departure from the usual gowns and instead made a statement with a pantsuit. This time, her boss lady look had a glamorous touch. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Michelle wore a sequinned set that gave us retro vibes. Her attire featured a metallic touch and had a glazed effect. It consisted of an overlapping bodice, which was full-sleeved and sharply V-necked. The bodice came with a knot, which gave her attire a structure. She teamed her top with flared pants, which perfectly matched with her top. Her pants were flared towards the hem, which gave her attire a quintessential rock star look.
She accessorised her look with a delicate ring and intricate earrings. Michelle's makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her stylish avatar. She was a vision to behold. So, how did you find Michelle Obama's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.