- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle surprised the designer, who designed her iconic wedding gown, which Meghan had worn earlier this year. Yes, Meghan Markle graced the 2018 BFC and presented her wedding outfit-designer, Clare Waight Keller, the British Designer of the Year Womenswear Award. The Duchess was herself dressed in a custom made-Givenchy outfit and flaunted her baby bump.
Her structured gown was one-shouldered and accentuated by pristine black hue. It was a humble attire that exuded class and comfort. Apart from the elegance, Meghan made a powerful statement with this attire. With this outfit of hers, she channelled the spirit of strong women. It was a bold minimal outfit and it elaborated on the timelessness in fashion. It actually reminded us of the stunning black gowns of the late Princess Diana's.
Meghan accessorised her attire with delicate jewellery. She wore beautiful studs and metallic bangles to spruce up her look. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by smoky kohl. The impeccable middle-parted bun completed her look. She looked ethereal and inspiring. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.