- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
After last year break because of Covid-19 pandemic, Cannes Film Festival is back. A number of divas graced the film festival that celebrates the best in world cinema and has over the years, also become a platform for flaunting couture. One of the divas, who caught our attention was blogger Masoom Minawala.
The Indian blogger and entrepreneur looked gorgeous and took to her Instagram feed to share, "HELLLLLLOOOOO Opening night #CannesFilmFestival... grateful for this honour!✨". Let's talk about her outfit that was one of the most elegant outfits of the day. Styled by Saanchi Gilani, Masoom Minawala wore an understated orange gown that was designed by Lia Stublla. It was a structured gown with an overlapping bodice and flared pleated skirt that featured a thigh-high slit. The attire was cinched at the waist and Masoom paired her ensemble with complementing golden heels from Prada.
She kept her look minimal and light, and accessorised her look with a pair of striking stone-studded drop earrings, which went well with her look. As for her makeup, it was kept natural with pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted wavy ponytail completed her glamorous look. Masoom Minawala looked elegant. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram