- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 24 May 2022: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 19 hrs ago What Are Empty Calories? Major Sources, Disadvantages And How To Replace Them
- 20 hrs ago Omicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- 20 hrs ago First Death Of A Child Reported In Mexico Due To Mysterious Severe Hepatitis: Things To Know
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Day 4 Box Office Collection: Kartik Aaryan's Film Holds Strong
- News DD’s FreeDish gets more diverse with Masterchef Sanjeev Kapoor dedicating recipes
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Price Drop Alert: Available With Rs. 21,000 Discount And A Catch
- Finance Adani Power Stock Hits An All-Time High With A Massive Return
- Sports Racing Along The Singalong Track in Chennai
- Travel GlampEco - Glamping At India's First Geodesic Dome Stay
- Education NABARD AM Prelims Mains 2021 Cut Off Marks, Check NABARD Assistant Manager RDBS Rajbhasha Cut Off Details Here
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Launched At Rs 3.14 Lakhs
Holi is a festival of love, playfulness and lots of delicacy. It is a day when you don't have to worry about wearing the best pieces in your wardrobe, just pick out the ones that look good for the day cause at the end of the day they will get ruined. But, it doesn't mean, you should not wear trendy outfits!
Go Big With The White Colour:
It is not a big thing to wear a white colour outfit on this day. We have seen for such a long time that white Kurti is a staple piece and whenever it comes to celebrating Holi we do tend to wear something in a soft colour. It is an evergreen style and makes you look perfect on this day without a doubt. However, this year, don't be basic, pick out different fabrics like Chikankari salwar suits in white colour. For Holika Dhahan, you can go for red, orange, brown, pink, green, purple, blue and yellow. You can also pair a heavy dupatta with your white salwar suit which is ideal for this celebration. You can also choose Kurti with leggings or jeggings.
Pastel Colour Is The New Way To Add Spark:
If you have trouble with the same old colour theme, you can choose to go out with pastel colours. These are trendy colours that come in any type of fabric for Holi. You don't have to go with the high-end brand, just get a cloth and stitch it from the local tailor. It doesn't matter which brand you are getting from as it will get ruined so don't waste your hard-earned money. You can buy a shawl to make it look different while you are celebrating this festival.
Bright Colour For A Twist:
Your bright colour will give a different look to the celebration. Just put yourself in some brightly coloured outfits like orange for this day. If you want then you can get an orange coloured dupatta to give a fresh look. It is different and you will be rocking the stage when that song hits the floor.
Colour of Holi:
Fashionista in the house, if you want to look vibrant on this holi then go with the holi colours that you can find in stores. It is a great way to add the tradition to your outfit. You can wear western if you want to but add up the holi colours in your outfit. Go for something that will look good on your Instagram too. Just add a splash of colour by tie dye trend of this season and wear it on your Holi.
Holi is a big celebration in India. It is where people start making sweets from the very early weeks. It is a day to not only enjoy it with the colours but you can also be creative while going forward with your outfits. You can wear anything you want and there is no rule to it. Basically, at the end of the day it is the colour that will show up and not exactly what you are wearing. So, enjoy your day and celebrate it with love. Happy Holi in advance to everyone!
Image Credit: Pexels
- festivalsHoli Bhai Dooj 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Significance And How To Do Tilak
- festivalsRang Panchami 2022: Date, Time, Rituals And Significance
- skin careHoli 2022: How To Remove Holi Colour From Face, Nails, Hands And Hair
- recipesHoli Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- recipesHoli Sweet Recipes For 2022: How To Prepare Coconut Peda
- festivalsHoli 2022: Your Lucky and Unlucky Colour Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- decorHaving A Holi Party? Here Are 5 Home Decor Ideas For A Colourful Holi
- festivalsHolashtak 2022: Date, Legends, Significance And Why These Auspicious Works Are Prohibited
- bollywood wardrobeHoli 2021: Deepika Padukone Flaunts A Gorgeous Velvet Suit As She Wishes Her Followers A Happy Holi
- bollywood wardrobeHoli 2021: Ananya Panday, Janhvi Kapoor Or Alia Bhatt’s Tie-Dye Tee Could Be Your Ideal Outfit This Year
- recipesHoli 2022: Make Gujiyas On This Festival And Enjoy
- festivalsHolika Dahan 2021: Some Do’s And Don’ts Of This Day That You Need To Know