- 3 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 5 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 6 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- 8 hrs ago Rosh Hashanah 2020: All You Need To Know About This Festival
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
It is a well-known fact that you become a fashion icon, when your are looks can be recreated even after decades later. And when we speak about the ladies, who shaped fashion, how can we forget Princess Diana. Lady Diana's fashion statements are even aced today and it is not just Kate Middleton, who has been nailing her stylish looks. The recent celebrity, who mirrored Diana's looks and outfits was none other than Hailey Bieber.
View this post on Instagram
new story for @vogueparis shot by @gstyles styled by @virginiebenarroch 💕 all credit and inspo to the amazingly beautiful and iconically stylish Princess Diana who I’ve looked to for style inspiration for as long as I can remember. Thank you for leaving behind such an iconic fashion and style legacy.
A post shared by Hailey Rhode Bieber (@haileybieber) on
The supermodel and wife of singer Justin Bieber, Hailey's looks were inspired by iconic Princess Diana. She took to her Instagram feed to announce that she has looked up to Princess Diana as a style inspiration for as long as she could remember. This photoshoot of hers was done by Vogue Paris and the photographer for the shoot was Gregory Harris.
Styled by Virginie Benarroch, for one of the shoots, Hailey Bieber was dressed in a loose green tucked sweatshirt, which she paired with high-waist denims and a formal jacket. She also wore ankle-length textured boots and a cap. With her hands in the pocket, Hailey slayed the casual avatar. This photo of Hailey Bieber's reminded us of Lady Diana's outfit, which she wore for the Guards Polo Club match in 1988. We noticed an uncanny resemblance here. Princess Diana wore a white British Foundation t-shirt that was tucked and she teamed it with denims, a jacket, brown boots, and a cap. Diana's hands were in the pockets and this made for a great candid moment.
Till date, Princess Diana is considered as one of the most papped celebs. Cameras followed her everywhere, which is why her off-duty looks also got famous (sometimes much to her annoyance). Once, she was papped while jogging along the High Street after attending the gym in 1997. The princess wore a grey polo-neck sweatshirt and paired it with cycling shorts. She wore sports shoes and notched up her look with black and gold shades. Hailey Baldwin Bieber nailed this look too and this time, the hues on her outfits were same as that of Diana's. Hailey wore a grey round-necked sweatshirt and teamed it with shorts and sports shoes. She carried a chic bag with her and like Princess Diana upped her look with black shades. Well, Hailey Bieber stunned us again with this gym look, which we believe is going to trend again.
So, what do you think about Hailey Bieber's photoshoot? Didn't she resemble Diana? Let us know that in the comment section.