- 3 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories! Gets A Compliment From Ranveer Singh And Pakistan's Sarwat Gilani
- 6 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Triple Mutation? What Does It Mean For India? Does It Affect Vaccination?
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs SRH: Carelessness was reason behind earlier defeats, says Bairstow
- News Why is government not waking up to reality?: Delhi HC on oxygen crisis
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Announce Their Partnership To Accelerate Electrification Of Mobility
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Technology How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
Aren't you excited to attend college this year? New clothes, new syllabus, new friends and new gossip. And have you already started planning for your Fresher's Day party?
Presuming that your college, like most colleges, aids ethnic fashion on Fresher's day. So you'll be wearing a saree? Aren't you?
I know how daunting it can get to pick that one saree that can go with your body type and also, your choices. And once you're done deciding the saree for the DAY, then comes the blouse.
Argh! And then accessories... footwear... handbags...too many things to jot down. On top of all this, you have the Miss Fresher's title to win. Well, who doesn't want to get popular right at the beginning of a first-year college?
So to help you out in selecting the perfect saree for your the Day and win you that Miss Fresher's title, we compiled a list of 5 sarees (inspired by your favourite Bollywood divas) here.
Take a look, read the tips thoroughly, and go win that Miss Fresher's title like a boss:
1. Romantic Florals & Shimmer & Net: If you love to wear net sarees, then this one is for you. Try to select a net saree that has a floral border or embellishments. Go for light colours. Add a contrasting solid colour blouse. So if the saree is blue go for golden sequin blouse.
To not pin the pallu for this since an open pallu will bring out the blouse perfectly. Add a pair of heavy earrings. Braid your hair. And boy, you are so ready!
2. Bright Colours & Chiffon: If you don't want to manage a lot, then don't go for a heavy net saree. Chiffon is the perfect fabric for you. The flowy material will bring out your curves.
Take a solid colour saree with accentuated border and a sleeveless blouse, perhaps? Leave your hair blow dried. Add heavy statement earrings to it.
3. Satin & Cotton: If you love going a little edgy, then shun the mainstream saree style. Instead, try something like this (the picture shown below)... Take a high neck tee or if you already have a simple cotton blouse and match your mom's solid satin saree to it. Of source, it will be in contrast. Add a chunky jewellery to it. Perhaps, a metal necklace? Tie your hair in a braided bun.
4. Sheer Blouse & Chiffon: If you adore blouses then keep your saree simple and add an accentuated blouse. Get it stitched from your tailor. Add see-through panels or see-through long sleeves to your blouse.
Wear it with a simple solid-coloured bordered saree. Don't any accessory to it.
5. Leather & Cotton: If you love to go hipster, try this saree version. Go for a floral high neck and quarter sleeve light shade cotton blouse. Match it with a solid bright color saree.
Add a cross-body leather bag to it. You can amp it up by adding sunnies and tan gladiators.
So which saree style are you opting this Fresher's day?