- 52 min ago Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 06 March 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- News 2 more Indian-Americans appointed to key positions by Biden
- Sports India athletic coach Nikolai Snesarev found dead in hotel room; inquiry on
- Movies Fatima Sana Shaikh To Star In Hindi Remake Of Aditi Balan's Tamil Hit Film Aruvi
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Technology Apple iPad Pro 2022 Models To Feature OLED Screens; What More To Expect
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Aren't you excited to attend college this year? New clothes, new syllabus, new friends and new gossip. And have you already started planning for your Fresher's Day party?
Presuming that your college, like most colleges, aids ethnic fashion on Fresher's day. So you'll be wearing a saree? Aren't you?
I know how daunting it can get to pick that one saree that can go with your body type and also, your choices. And once you're done deciding the saree for the DAY, then comes the blouse.
Argh! And then accessories... footwear... handbags...too many things to jot down. On top of all this, you have the Miss Fresher's title to win. Well, who doesn't want to get popular right at the beginning of a first-year college?
So to help you out in selecting the perfect saree for your the Day and win you that Miss Fresher's title, we compiled a list of 5 sarees (inspired by your favourite Bollywood divas) here.
Take a look, read the tips thoroughly, and go win that Miss Fresher's title like a boss:
1. Romantic Florals & Shimmer & Net: If you love to wear net sarees, then this one is for you. Try to select a net saree that has a floral border or embellishments. Go for light colours. Add a contrasting solid colour blouse. So if the saree is blue go for golden sequin blouse.
To not pin the pallu for this since an open pallu will bring out the blouse perfectly. Add a pair of heavy earrings. Braid your hair. And boy, you are so ready!
2. Bright Colours & Chiffon: If you don't want to manage a lot, then don't go for a heavy net saree. Chiffon is the perfect fabric for you. The flowy material will bring out your curves.
Take a solid colour saree with accentuated border and a sleeveless blouse, perhaps? Leave your hair blow dried. Add heavy statement earrings to it.
3. Satin & Cotton: If you love going a little edgy, then shun the mainstream saree style. Instead, try something like this (the picture shown below)... Take a high neck tee or if you already have a simple cotton blouse and match your mom's solid satin saree to it. Of source, it will be in contrast. Add a chunky jewellery to it. Perhaps, a metal necklace? Tie your hair in a braided bun.
4. Sheer Blouse & Chiffon: If you adore blouses then keep your saree simple and add an accentuated blouse. Get it stitched from your tailor. Add see-through panels or see-through long sleeves to your blouse.
Wear it with a simple solid-coloured bordered saree. Don't any accessory to it.
5. Leather & Cotton: If you love to go hipster, try this saree version. Go for a floral high neck and quarter sleeve light shade cotton blouse. Match it with a solid bright color saree.
Add a cross-body leather bag to it. You can amp it up by adding sunnies and tan gladiators.
So which saree style are you opting this Fresher's day?