- 7 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 8 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 8 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- 9 hrs ago 7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
- News Govt reviews windfall gains tax, cuts tax on domestic crude oil
- Sports Maharaja T20 Trophy: Mysuru Warriors win a thriller against Hubli Tigers
- Movies Nassar Meets With An Accident While Shooting; Suffers Minor Injuries
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Cement Stock For Target Price Of Rs 3020, Reported Strong Quarter
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
On the fourth day of the Fashion Design Council India (FDCI) Indian Couture Week (ICW) 2022, designers Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna showcased their Fibonacci collection. And for the showstopper, none other than Bollywood diva Malaika Arora, known for her bold and sexy choices, turned muse for them.
The showstopping outfit that Malaika wore was a dark-green gown with a high thigh slit and plunging neckline. She exuded sensuality and grace in the ensemble that had provocative elements.
Malaika's Hair and Makeup
The actress's nude and dewy makeup complemented the shimmer of the gown that emanated vibrance. However, we must mention that Arora's defined eyes appeared in sync with her conspicuous gown. Arora's gel-styled hair and a medium-long neckpiece added to her glam quotient. Every inch of the outfit, from the sexy sleeveless design to the dramatic, free-flowing trail, the gown was perfect for personifying Arora's dynamic personality- extravagant, flamboyant, boisterous, and graceful.
The designer duo presented couture from their house inspired by art and architecture. Incorporating worldwide silhouettes into an internationally Indian design for contemporary wedding wear, the Fibonacci collection gives sarees and lehengas an architectural perspective. Each garment is crafted to keep it lightweight in a way to promote comfort and ease.
From luxurious velvets and opulent organzas to nude shades and silhouettes, the sarees, tuxedos, lehengas, and sherwanis showcased at the ramp had crystal embellishments, cutworks, tassels, and sequins. To highlight the focal points, the designers chose to play with tones like teal, grey, coral, and hearthstone, all from the blue colour spectrum, to radiate their collection's regal and elegant elements.
FDCI 2022 is the first physical fashion event in two years after the COVID-19 pandemic for the Indian Couture Week. This evening (July 28), designers Dolly J and Suneet Verma will be rolling out their collection for #ICW2022.
Keep watching this space for more on the FDCI India Couture Week 2022.
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora: Valentine’s Day Inspiration From Glam Divas
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- make up tipsYour Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Looks Amazing In Her Sequinned Green Saree; Take A Look At Her Jewellery Game Too
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor, Kajal Aggarwal, And Other Divas Have Dress Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Saiyami Kher, And Other Divas Flaunt Their Eye-catching Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeZareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- fashion trendsFrom Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas