- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Catherine Zeta Jones and her daughter, Carys Zeta Douglas posed for the first time together. They mother-daughter duo were shot by the brand, Fendi and it was an absolutely gorgeous photoshoot. The shoot exuded soothing vibes with mother and daughter holding handbags and dressed in simple outfits. Let's decode their looks.
For one of the photoshoot looks, they were dressed in tops and skirts. Catherine Zeta Jones sported a flowy top with knotted collar and dotted patterns. She teamed it with a skirt and boots. Her jewellery was minimal and the makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and middle-parted tresses. Carys, on the other hand, wore a more chic attire with a mustard yellow printed tee and she paired it with a rich brown skirt and red sandals. They both carried red and white Fendi handbags with them.
View this post on Instagram
Always embrace love. 💕 @catherinezetajones & @carys.douglas are bound with a bond that cannot be broken. In our latest #MeAndMyPeekaboo episode, we celebrate their connection via the iconic #FendiPeekaboo, a link as everlasting as the Eternal City. 💼 FℲ. FℲ. #fendi #fisforfendi
A post shared by F is For...Fendi (@fisforfendi) on
For the second photoshoot, Catherine Zeta Jones and Carys Zeta Douglas twinned in white shirts and contrasting black bottoms. While Carys had a red Fendi handbag with her, Catherine flaunted a striped handbag. The makeup was fresh and natural. Their photoshoot was for Fendi's 'Me And My Peekaboo' collection. So, what do you think about their outfits and looks? Let us know that in the comment section.