- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 11 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 12 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Angelina Jolie said she isn't giving up the idea of holding elected office at some point later. The actress, who took a break from the limelight and instead opted to rejuvenate with her godmother in Paris, has returned to on-screen after four long years. She would be seen in the sequel of Maleficent, which is titled, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil this year and we are more than excited to see her. However, that's not the only movie in her kitty, Angelina Jolie has also joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe with the movie called Eternals. And we know from her past Lara Croft acting prowess that how convincing she is in those powerful roles.
And speaking about power, Angelina Jolie gave us a power dress moment recently, at the Comic Con San Diego. The 44-year old actress looked super chic in her little longer black dress and with this she proved to us that simplicity is never out of vogue. Her one-shouldered dress might have looked pretty humble and understated but it was not quite everyone's cup of tea. The sharp slit on the bodice of her attire and at the back subtly added to the rip-roaring effect.
Angelina's dress was structured and figure-flattering. She teamed her black dress with spiky stilettos, which elevated the power dress game. The diva and a mother of six, kept the elegance alive by accessorising her look with light Cartier jewellery. She wore light Juste un Clou earrings and a Cactus de Cartier ring from the brand. The smoky kohl was beautifully balanced by a light pink lip shade and the impeccable ponytail wrapped up her avatar. Angelina Jolie was dressed to impress. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.