- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Mohanlal Was The Only Choice For Big Brother, Says Siddique
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The 75th Golden Globe Awards took place last night at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, in California. Celebrities from across the globe attended the glam-filled event, which also included Hollywood actors.
While black was the ruling colour of the event, there were also many celebrities who flaunted trendy styles along with their black outfits. Let us take a detailed note.
Dakota Johnson has always been one of the stylish Hollywood celebrities and for the Golden Globe Awards 2018, the actress wore a gorgeous black tulle gown from Gucci, which had a very pretty sequin layered back trail and beautiful crystal embellishments.
She wore the attire with dangling diamond earrings and bangles.
The reel Harley Quinn impressed us with her style book for the Golden Globe Awards, while she was donning this classy and hot black gown from Gucci. The speciality of the gown was its fine sequin floral embroidery over its body and the deep plunging neckline. Both the style trends created the combination of classiness and hotness in the look.
Angelina Jolie looked good in a black Versace gown. Though we had expected a better look of her but the thing which actually impressed us about her look was the pretty black furry frills covering up the sleeves. She matched a pair of ear drops to match the gown.
Halle Berry is an astounding Oscar-winning actress who also knows how to keep her style statement intact. At the Golden Globe Awards, she was playing a lacy affair with a sheer black cocktail dress from designer Zuhair Murad's Spring 2018 collection. The attire looked amazing on the lace base and bell sleeves.
Nicole too maintained the love for lace at the Golden Globe Awards 2018. She was looking super-gorgeous with her lace and tulle mixed gown from Givenchy. The attire had pretty lace cap sleeves and a straight-cut body. The actress wore the gown with pretty accessories.