- 2 hrs ago Rihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- 3 hrs ago COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Your Mental Health?
- 4 hrs ago 10 Best Kitchen-Friendly Herbs To Boost Immunity During COVID-19
- 4 hrs ago Nargis Fakris Creates A Make-up Look Inspired By Her Wig During Quarantine And We’re Impressed!
- Movies Kapil Sharma Shares Adorable Pictures Of Daughter Anayra From Her Kanya Puja Ceremony
- News Coronavirus: 56-year-old tests positive in Mumbai's Dharavi, area sealed
- Sports Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of coronavirus
- Technology BSNL Launches Three Plans For Prepaid Customers; Offering Content From Eros Now
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Tamannaah Bhatia keeps surprising us with her moods of fashion. It's like Tamannaah's going through a phase of punk fashion. Our stylist is very keen on changing the way we look at Tamannaah's style.
She can be badass, punk, mega emo, anything but banal.
Earlier she was seen at a red carpet event pouting with designers like Gaurav Gupta. Tamannah did not pick go easy with this event's lookbook.
She was donning a black jumpsuit from Mr Self Portrait. A see-through top and solid black pants. The best part of the outfit was its sleeves.
The actress wore her hair side-parted in a sleek low ponytail. She looked bold and beautiful. We love the way she is stepping out of her comfort zone.