- News Ahead of bypolls, Kamal Nath alleges horse-trading in Madhya Pradesh
- Sports Chennai Super Kings knocked out of IPL 2020: Will they embrace a fresh ideology?
- Movies Luviena Lodh's Husband Sumit Sabherwal Denies Being Related To Mahesh Bhatt: Releases Statement
- Automobiles New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Technology FAU-G Teaser Reveals Imminent Launch: What To Expect
- Finance IndusInd Bank Denies Takeover Bid, Calls It "Malicious"
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Tamannaah Bhatia keeps surprising us with her moods of fashion. It's like Tamannaah's going through a phase of punk fashion. Our stylist is very keen on changing the way we look at Tamannaah's style.
She can be badass, punk, mega emo, anything but banal.
Earlier she was seen at a red carpet event pouting with designers like Gaurav Gupta. Tamannah did not pick go easy with this event's lookbook.
She was donning a black jumpsuit from Mr Self Portrait. A see-through top and solid black pants. The best part of the outfit was its sleeves.
The actress wore her hair side-parted in a sleek low ponytail. She looked bold and beautiful. We love the way she is stepping out of her comfort zone.