- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tamannaah Bhatia keeps surprising us with her moods of fashion. It's like Tamannaah's going through a phase of punk fashion. Our stylist is very keen on changing the way we look at Tamannaah's style.
She can be badass, punk, mega emo, anything but banal.
Earlier she was seen at a red carpet event pouting with designers like Gaurav Gupta. Tamannah did not pick go easy with this event's lookbook.
She was donning a black jumpsuit from Mr Self Portrait. A see-through top and solid black pants. The best part of the outfit was its sleeves.
The actress wore her hair side-parted in a sleek low ponytail. She looked bold and beautiful. We love the way she is stepping out of her comfort zone.