- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 14 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 14 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- News The plan by radical Islamists to usurp Hindu rights in Bengal and drive them away from Bangladesh
- Education Tips to Enhance your Technical Writing Skills
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Khan, Shiv Thakare or MC Stan; THIS Contestant To Get EVICTED Tomorrow Says Poll
- Sports IPL 2023: Fans can change Camera Angles in IPL Matches from This Year
- Finance This Large cap Tata Group Stock Can Soar 21%, "Buy" Says Prabhudas Lilladher
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series India Pricing, Launch Offers Revealed
- Automobiles Kawasaki ZX-4R Unveiled – Sports High-Revving 4-Cylinder Engine
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
Guys, the festival of lights, joy, and celebrations is here and we are sure you have amazing plans for get-togethers, card parties, and more to celebrate Diwali! In case you haven't still figured out what to wear this festive season, then don't fret. Coz, we have curated a list of ethnic outfits for you straight from the closet of leading Bollywood men including Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan, Anil Kapoor, and others!
Continue reading and find your perfect inspiration for festive wear to look dapper this Diwali:
A plain kurta-pajama set gives a classic and sophisticated look. While plain white kurtas make an obvious choice, you can opt for a bold colour like Rajkummar Rao! Pick from bold hues like yellow, pink, brown, blue, and more for a plain kurta, and team it up with white pajama pants to look festive-ready!
Love prints? Then go for a printed kurta inspired by Vicky Kaushal's striped kurta look. It is a subtle choice yet can fulfill your love for prints. Pair the printed kurta with plain, relaxed-fit pants for ease and comfort.
Asymmetric kurtas have an unmatched hemline that adds an edgy and interesting look when worn. Siddhant Chaturvedi's Angrakha style maroon asymmetric kurta is a perfect choice for Diwali. We love how clubbed two bold hues for kurta and pants options and added a hint of flamboyancy by opting for formal shoes!
A kurta with some shimmer and shine detailing equals Ethnic wear. Arjun Kapoor's black kurta with sequin details plays a perfect inspiration if you like to look Indian festive-ready for Diwali. With golden buttons, and zip detailing on pants, Arjun's ethnic look formed subtle attention!
Farhan Akhtar's monotone kurta pyjama set is perfect if you always gravitate toward subtle, neutral hues. He layered the ethnic outfit with a floral jacket or bundi that added a subtle drama to his look. Farhan completed his traditional Indian look with Indian mojris!
Wish to style a kurta the classic, old-fashion way? Let Varun Dhawan guide you over it as he styled the kurta jacket with a dhoti. For flaunting the quintessential Indian avatar, the kurta-dhoti combo makes a perfect fit!
A plain or traditional weave kurta makes a perfect choice especially for celebrating festivities like Diwali. But if that's not enough for you and want a certain overlayer like a jacket to go along with it, then replicate Kartik Aaryan's look. His plain kurta-pajama set layered with a sherwani jacket look can be your ethnic attire inspiration!
Combine two classic pieces of clothing like Anil Kapoor! He layered the plain Chinese collared kurta with a tailored blazer. It's a great choice if you don't mind experimenting with the ethnic look or want to go for an Indo-western look!
- womenBudget 2023: Nirmala Sitharaman’s Handloom sarees From Previous Budget Sessions Are Nothing But Impressive!
- bollywood wardrobeTara Sutaria’s Monochrome Monokini Look
- womenDoja Cat's Faux Mustache And Beard Look Reads Quirky At PFW 2023, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeHuma Qureshi's Monochrome Outfit Is All About Acing Casual Chic Style, Pics!
- menMen’s Fashion Week 2023: Hermès To Kenzo, Fashion Brands Showcase Versatility At Paris
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Ali Bhatt, Ace The Art Of Bandhani Outfits Styling Like B-Town Beauties
- women fashionKylie Jenner's Black Bodycon Dress With Lion Head At Schiaparelli's Paris Fashion Week Is A Head Turner, Pics!
- women fashionDoja Cat's Red Crystal Outfit At The Schiaparelli Fashion Show Equals Quirky And Eclectic, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAtlantis The Royal Launch: Gauri Khan, Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, And More Dazzle On The Red Carpet, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan's Golden Black Saree Is The Perfect Example Of Voguish; Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!