Actors Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh walked for celebrity designer Manish Malhotra at the India Couture Week 2017. Manish had his slot with the two stylish and talented actors this weekend as he showcased his latest couture collection.
The latest designer collection of Manish Malhotra goes by the name of ''Sensual Affair". As the title goes, each of his designed outfits from the latest collection is nothing but amazing. The graceful models along with Alia and Ranveer walked the ramp, flaunting their elegance and grandeur.
Alia carried an enchanting look as she walked in the lovely gown by the extremely talented Manish Malhotra. She resembled a celestial beauty wearing a divine attire with mesh, nets and uniquely crafted flowers. She looked amazing.
Ranveer, on the other hand, followed the same theme wear but he could not look as serene as Alia. Wearing an amazing pair of separates, Ranveer remained handsome in the look but lacked the charm of the theme.
We cannot complain anything regarding the look as it suited him too well but the naive attitude stole a bit of grace from the look.
The theme itself was so enchanting that for the celebrity showstoppers, it remained a challenge to carry the theme and also the style.
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Ranveer Singh Looks Adorable In A Pink Women's Sequin Jacket