One of the most awaited films Lipstick Under My Burkha is finally getting released this Friday after facing so many controversies. The movie cast and crew were part of a special screening of the movie in Mumbai.
Some of the lead cast who were present at the special screening totally rocked it with their styles.
Kalki recently slayed at the IIFA Awards 2017 and now on coming back to the city and while attending the special screening of the upcoming film Lipstick Under My Burkha, Kalki went toally casual.
She was wearing a Metallica T-shirt with blue jeans and black boots. She totally rocked it with the Metallica fangirl look. The look was pretty simple and complaining about the fangirling style would be really offensive.
Aahana looked really gorgeous in the experimental shirt and saree look. She wore a blue handwoven pure silk saree by Parisera, nicely pleated over a collar-buttoned white crop shirt.
It looked like an air hostess look but she made it rock like a pro at the movie screening. She looked really beautiful and vibrant in the attire.
Along with the experimental attire, Aahana wore a tribal choker and tribal rings from Amrapali's tribal collection.
Konkona Sen Sharma
Konkona looked very classy in her simple look. She wore a cool-to-go stylebook for the screening of the movie. Konkona aka Koko looked cool and elegant in an olive green jacket over a blue sheath dress.
The attire was really impressive and we feel it made Koko look extremely smart and way cooler; the jacket was primarily the cooler element over the dress.
While the attire was good, the silver sandal went wrong totally.
- Bohemia Was On The Mind For A Few Celebs At The MAMI Film Festival 2017
- A Fashion Disastrous Avatar Of Konkona For Her Film Screening
- Entire Cast Of Lipstick Under My Burkha Turned Sassy During Its Trailer Launch
- Screening Style; Koko To Richa At Their Best
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunted Her Elegance At LFW 2018 For Amoh By Jade
- Kalki Koechlin In A Classic Ivory Top
- Kalki Being The Casual Queen, Again Amazed Us In Casuals For Happy T's Launch Event
- Kalki Koechlin's Black Gown Gave Us Winter Party Goals
- Kalki Koechlin's One Of The Classiest Looks; This Time For Ribbon's Promotions
- Best Dressed Celebs At MAMI Film Festival
- Kalki Koechlin Made A Classy Appearance, But We Expected Better