IIFA Awards have always seen the streaming in of many stars, all trying to look their best. Among them, some rock it with flying colours and some failed miserably. We worked on choosing the 'worst out of the worst' looks of the IIFA Awards since the last five years. And here's what the list looks like, check it out!
2016: Neha Dhupia
Certainly, she tops the list here. We could not manage to compliment her look, as it is plain not worth any appreciation. Neha ensembled this white gown by H&M last year and looked completely bizarre. It looks more like a Halloween-themed party dress, don't you think? A complete wrong choice of attire, we must say!
2015: Divya Khosla
Actress Divya Khosla made it a moto corp-themed party at the 16th IIFA Awards. She wore a motorcycle printed dress from Gauri & Nainika. As we know, some dresses look best till the ramps and this was one of its epic examples. Out of the dress, her clutch was even more bizarre.
2014: Richa Chadda
Richa truly deserved the IIFA 2014 award she received for being the Best Supporting Actress in 'Ramleela', but we could not give her the cake for rocking in style. She looked too bizarre while she wore the semi-transparent floral gown from Falguni & Peacock. We mean, just look at it!
2013: Parineeti Chopra
It is very bad to label her in the category of worst dressed, as she is an incredible fashionista, except at a few times when she completely goofs it up really, really bad. As for this time, she wore a black bodycon gown by Namrata Josipura. We would not say the dress was bad, neither the accessories, but the combination was just too weird for the eyes.
Especially, the wide corset belt with those red shoes is the most bizarre combination we saw that year.
2012: Bipasha Basu
Fashion got some shame to itself, as Bipasha wore the Shivan and Narresh saree along with that blouse. She not only looked vulgar but dropped the level of fashion to the lowest extent. The saree was good and sober, only if it was not matched with that awkwardly-placed blouse.
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- Sonakshi Sinha Caught Our Eyes For Her Unique Formal Styling In Vogue BFF
- Neha Dhupia Was Peach-ing Amazingly For Vogue BFFs’ Promo Shoot
- Neha Dhupia Hints On Becoming Cooler With Her Styles For No Filter
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- Neha Dhupia And Varun Dhawan Went Cool On The Sets Of No Filter
- IIFA AWARDS: Styles That Went Wrong At IIFA 2017
- White Overpowered IIFA 2016, What's Next?
- Neha Dhupia With Ranveer Singh Went From Being Goofy To Style Pros
- Bollywood Fashionistas Neha Dhupia And Vidya Balan Are Just Right In Place
- Kareena Kapoor's Red Dress Is The Talk Of The Town
- Gorgeousness At Its Best; Neha Dhupia At Femina Miss India
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration