- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 21 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Flooding in Rajasthan due to incessant rains
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Shares Sister-In-Law Saba Ali Khan's Post After Being Accused Of Ignoring Her
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago NRG Launched In India At Rs 6.57 Lakh: New Exterior Design, Colours & More Available
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Sophie Turner was a treat to the eyes in her Louis Vuitton gown. The Game Of Thrones star looked quite upbeat and edgy in her low-cut gown.
Sophie was with her co-star Masie Williams. Masie picked a simple yellow gown for the red carpet.
Sophie is known for making bold statements and this look sums it up right. Sophie arrived at the Beverly Hills Hilton hotel in a low-cut cream and black gown. The dress had sheer detailings and was rather revealing.
The padded white shoulder framed Sophie's delicate figure. She wore her blonde locks open and side-parted.
She complemented her edgy look with smokey eye makeup, dark brows and natural lips. The loobook maybe too edgy but Sophie wore it well.
She picked black strappy to match the look.