India won three different beauty pageants at the same event. Three Desi girls made the country proud by achieving three different awards at the United Nations Beauty Pageant night. The beauty pageant was hosted by Jamaica and took place at a stretch from first to the second week of this month. It took place at Courtleigh Auditorium in Jamaica.
Ms United Nations 2017
Professionally an Air India cabin crew, Amiiee Chaudhary Verma won the Ms United Nations of the year title, representing India. She won the prestigious international beauty pageant and made the entire nation proud. The honourable crown was offered to the Indian beauty and she held it high like a queen.
She wore a glamorous flowing gown and held the crown on her head like a royal diva.
Mrs United Nations 2017
As Amiiee secured the biggest position at the event, another Indian beauty, Roshni Hassan bagged the title of Mrs United Nations on the same night. She won this award, representing our country and levelling a higher position for India in the worldwide beauty venture.
No need to say that she looked extremely gorgeous at the event, wearing a glossy pink gown and diamond jewellery.
Mrs United Nations Classic
The fairy in white gown you see is Neepa Singh who won the Mrs United Nations Classic title following the other two in the mentioned categories. Neepa wore the prestigious crown for winning one of the biggest international beauty pageant titles, making the country prouder.
All these girls made a prestigious history for the country by winning these beauty pageants as this is the first time India has ever been titled under each of the categories.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Yay! Deepika Padukone Just Gave Us A Weekend Outfit Inspiration
- Wow! Raveena Tandon’s White Lehenga Makes For A Perfect Sangeet Ensemble
- Karan Johar’s Latest Ethnic Outfit Is What Every Modern Man Should Have In His Wardrobe
- Nushrat Bharucha Wins Us Over In This Embellished Lehenga
- Crushing On MS Dhoni And Zaheer Khan's Desi Looks? So Are We!
- Woah! Ishaan Khatter's Quirky White Shirt Is Simply Unmissable
- Shruti Haasan Wore An All-Black Outfit And So Should You
- Janhvi Kapoor's Top Ten Looks From The Promotion Events Of Dhadak Proves That She's A Stylista
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Glows In Yellow As She Attends An Event With BFF Karan Johar
- Wow! Mahie Gill And Chitrangda Singh Just Gave Us Ethnic Wear Inspiration
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Won Us Over With Her Simple And Believable Airport Style