We picked a few celebrities who rocked their travel styles on Thursday evening. Let us spot who looked how.
The new mommy Rani Mukherji was seen smiling with all her grace at the airport and she was wearing a pretty sheath dress with multi-colour stripes. The white canvas shoes were too cool and went well with the dress and she made the look cooler with the black shoulder-bag.
Wait, wait! Is that a new tattoo we see on her left wrist?
Hrithik Roshan was spotted at the Mumbai airport with sons Hrehaan and Hridaan. The dad-son trio was seen in their coolest avatars.
Hrithik was wearing a casual attire which included a tee from Society 6 with a pair of jeans. The Roshan juniors were also in cool-clads and we totally loved them.
Kalki Koechlin was spotted at the airport while returning from an event in Kolkata. She looked very pretty in her casuals. She wore a black tank top with a pair of track pants and a white jacket. She completed her travel look with a pair of sneakers and a backpack.
Apart from the other stars, there were celebrity love-birds spotted at the airport last night. They too looked great.
Among the love-birds, we spotted mommy-to-be Esha Deol with husband Bharat Takhtani on their way to Greece. The duo was all set for their 'babymoon' vacation.
Esha looked great in her pre-natal travel attire. She was wearing a black top and trousers with a white shrug. The would-be dad did not look less handsome in a dark grey tee and blue denims.
Shahid Kapoor with wife Mira was also seen in their travel mode. They were seen in travel casuals that looked great.
Mira was wearing black and grey casuals while Shahid sported a black leather jacket on a grey tee and blue ripped denims. Mira carried a red handback which stole the show.
Tell us whose travel look you liked or disliked.
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunted Her Elegance At LFW 2018 For Amoh By Jade
- Kalki Koechlin In A Classic Ivory Top
- Kalki Being The Casual Queen, Again Amazed Us In Casuals For Happy T's Launch Event
- Kalki Koechlin's Black Gown Gave Us Winter Party Goals
- Kalki Koechlin's One Of The Classiest Looks; This Time For Ribbon's Promotions
- LFW 2018: Shahid-Mira Relived Their Wedding Moments As Anita Dongre's Couple Showstopper