- 4 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 7 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 9 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy hopes Centre would grant Special Category Status to State in future
- Sports Klopp named Premier League Manager of the Season
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Koena Mitra On Freedom Of Women In India: We Are Born Free, But Some Need Reminders
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Known for playing the role of Naira Goenka in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, TV actress Shivangi Joshi has secured her place not in the industry but also in the hearts of her fans with her praise-worthy performance. She has been catching the attention of the viewers not just with her acting prowess but also with her charming personality and fashion choices. Recently, Shivangi took to her Instagram feed sharing a couple of pictures from one of her photoshoots. Dressed in a wow top and cute skirt, the actress looked absolutely adorable. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Shivangi Joshi sported a half cuff-sleeved sweetheart-neckline top, which was accentuated by red and black checkered patterns. She tucked her top into a high-waist black skirt that featured ruffled layers. The broad band type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Begusarai actress went jewellery-free and upped her look with light-pink nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Shivangi sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, pink blush, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Beintehaa actress let loose her heavily curled tresses.
We really liked this outfit of Shivangi Joshi and she looked gorgeous in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shivangi Joshi