TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Yami Gautam and her sister Surilie Gautam had been making fashionable splashes around the globe. The sisters are on a travelling spree and giving us a lot of travel style goals. First, they were seen kicking up in Serbia and now they are in Hong Kong.
So, Yami rocked a traditional style and Surilie opted for a western look. Speaking about Yami Gautam's look, we thought she cut the dash in a casual outfit by Anita Dongre. She wore a floral kurti that was baggy and had a bohemian touch. It was a full-sleeved kurti with an asymmetrical cut and made for a perfect travel wear.
Her kurti seemed absolutely comfortable and she teamed it with metallic ivory palazzo pants. Yami complemented her attire with shiny jootis from Fizzy Goblet and she carried a smart blue handbag with her.
Surilie, on the other hand, wore a half-sleeved yellow dress that was very much old-school and tickled our fashion senses. Her bright yellow dress was contrasted by a sharp white-hued collar. Surilie also wore white sports shoes to round off her look.
Her cat-eyed frames and messy high bun gave her a distinctive touch.
Well, we loved the style quotient of both the sisters, but whose look will you copy, if given a choice?