Yami Gautam and her sister Surilie Gautam had been making fashionable splashes around the globe. The sisters are on a travelling spree and giving us a lot of travel style goals. First, they were seen kicking up in Serbia and now they are in Hong Kong.
So, Yami rocked a traditional style and Surilie opted for a western look. Speaking about Yami Gautam's look, we thought she cut the dash in a casual outfit by Anita Dongre. She wore a floral kurti that was baggy and had a bohemian touch. It was a full-sleeved kurti with an asymmetrical cut and made for a perfect travel wear.
Her kurti seemed absolutely comfortable and she teamed it with metallic ivory palazzo pants. Yami complemented her attire with shiny jootis from Fizzy Goblet and she carried a smart blue handbag with her.
Surilie, on the other hand, wore a half-sleeved yellow dress that was very much old-school and tickled our fashion senses. Her bright yellow dress was contrasted by a sharp white-hued collar. Surilie also wore white sports shoes to round off her look.
Her cat-eyed frames and messy high bun gave her a distinctive touch.
Well, we loved the style quotient of both the sisters, but whose look will you copy, if given a choice?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!