Yami Gautam and her sister Surilie Gautam had been making fashionable splashes around the globe. The sisters are on a travelling spree and giving us a lot of travel style goals. First, they were seen kicking up in Serbia and now they are in Hong Kong.
So, Yami rocked a traditional style and Surilie opted for a western look. Speaking about Yami Gautam's look, we thought she cut the dash in a casual outfit by Anita Dongre. She wore a floral kurti that was baggy and had a bohemian touch. It was a full-sleeved kurti with an asymmetrical cut and made for a perfect travel wear.
Her kurti seemed absolutely comfortable and she teamed it with metallic ivory palazzo pants. Yami complemented her attire with shiny jootis from Fizzy Goblet and she carried a smart blue handbag with her.
Surilie, on the other hand, wore a half-sleeved yellow dress that was very much old-school and tickled our fashion senses. Her bright yellow dress was contrasted by a sharp white-hued collar. Surilie also wore white sports shoes to round off her look.
Her cat-eyed frames and messy high bun gave her a distinctive touch.
Well, we loved the style quotient of both the sisters, but whose look will you copy, if given a choice?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It