Actress Yami Gautam visited the 'city of joy' Kolkata on Sunday afternoon to attend a Durga Puja special event organized by Fashion Big Bazaar. She wore a classy and pretty dress from Miuniku, which is a joint collaboration by siblings Nikita and Tina Sutradhar.
The white sheath dress came with a bodycon upper half and flairy lower one. The dress was uniquely classy and also too cool, especially with the yellow, blue, black and pink prints. The lower half of the dress had two layers of ruffles and it made the outfit look uber cool.
Yami went for this look with a pair of sandals from ASOS.
- Yami Gautam's Latest Interview Look Was Amazing
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Yami Gautam Styling Like A Rockstar With Sister
- Yami Gautam's Attempt To Fit The Event Goes Wrong
- Yami Flaunts Her Style In Rita Bharwani Pants
- Yami Gautam, What's Wrong With Your Hair?!
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!