- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We are aware that how much our readers love to read about celebrity wardrobe. We also know that how ardently they desire these outfits. And what if we told you that now you can avail your dream celebrity outfit in just one click.
We are not even kidding. We have been covering celebrity airport looks, but this time we have something more in store for you. Now, you will not only read about the look but will also buy it. Wait, we have not even discussed the surprise element yet. We are aware how B-town stars fancy expensive brands and to go about buying these outfits will not be very good on our monthly budget so what do we do?
We get you the look alike of celebrity outfits which you can for cheap and yet follow the style of your favorite Bollywood icon.
Recently, we spotted Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor and Neil Nitin Mukesh at the airport and now, along with their look book, we are giving you a cheat sheet to where to buy the look from. So let's not waste any more minutes and here goes...
Karishma Kapoor's Military Shade
Karishma here looks ultra-chic in a military shade shirt and black pants. We also admire how her shirt's color is oin tone with the kids camouflage pants.
Now avail this look only in 1198/-
Military Toned Shirt: 899/-
Blue Scarf: 299/-
Kareena's Ripped Jeans
We have seen a lot of stars cladding ripped jeans for their flight look. We saw Kareena in beautiful blue ripped denims paired with red converse.
Guess, how much you have to spend? Only 6489/-
Ripped Jeans: 4,890/-
Red Converse: 1599/-
Neil Nitin Mukesh's Dark Blue Jumper
Neil looked quite dapper in his blue ensembles. His blue jumper was in tone with his cap and tan shoes.
Get his tan shoes and jumper only in 1294/-
Tan Shoes: 629/-
Isn't it amazing? Now which look are you going to pick for your next flight?