- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran To Play The Lead Role In Andhadhun Malayalam Remake?
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Vidya Balan and Warina Hussain inspired us to take the velvet turn recently with their kurta sets that came from the same brand. They flaunted the same kurta sets too and looked impressive in their own style. With winters coming soon, we thought their kurta sets are absolutely perfect for wedding and festive occasions. So, let's decode their kurta sets, find out the price, and learn how the actresses did their styling.
Courtesy: Vidya Balan's Instagram
Speaking about the kurta set first, it was the burgundy red velvet kurta set, which they wore and the kurta set is worth INR 11, 499. The kurta set was crafted out of viscose, velvet, and rayon. The velvet midnight-blue dupatta was accentuated by digital prints and the Daira suit featured cording thread embroidery on the neckline. It was a round-necked kurta set with full sleeves and it came from the label Varsha, Varsha x Ayush Kejriwal to be precise.
Now, Vidya Balan's styling was completely different from Warina Hussain's. Vidya Balan accessorised her look with a pair of blue stone-studded oxidised silver danglers and wore a red-stone statement ring. She wore heavy kohl with smoky eye shadow, the cheekbones were contoured, and Vidya Balan flaunted a light wine-tone lip shade. The middle-parted impeccable hairdo completed her traditional look. As for Warina Hussain, she gave her look more of a casual touch.
Courtesy: Warina Hussain's Instagram
The Loveyatri actress, Warina Hussain kept her jewellery game light but inspired us to spruce up our avatar with a pair of silver anklets. She gave her look a soft touch with contoured light pink cheekbones, a bright pink lip shade, and neatly-applied eyeliner with nude-pink eye shadow. Warina left her side-parted highlighted tresses loose and that rounded out her traditional look.
So, whose attire did you like more? Let us know that.