- 47 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Technology NASA finds water on the farthest object explored in our solar system
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Balan has been stepping up her fashion game. Last time, she surprised us in a contemporary sari and this time, she wowed us in a printed outfit. The actress wore this ensemble for a mehendi event and looked elegant as ever. Her attire was designed by Vikram Phadnis and we thought it was vibrant and gave us a festive feel.
Her attire was about classic colour-blocking as she paired her black-hued anarkali gown with a printed red jacket. Her attire was not only about the nuanced details but also about the beautiful balance. Since the anarkali was dipped in the plain black colour, it was notched up by an intricately-done floor-length jacket. There was a meticulous sprinkle of floral prints on her jacket and the metallic border enhanced Vidya's jacket. The tassels on her anarkali also upped the ethnic quotient.
Vidya also carried a printed potli bag with her, which contrasted her outfit. Her potli bag came from the label, Ara by Rashmi and Sayli. She accessorised her look with a statement ruby ring and floral-inspired earrings. The makeup was towards the dewy side and highlighted by a pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Vidya Balan's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.