Actress Vaani Kapoor featured in Maharaja Pop by Label Ritu Kumar's Autumn/Winter 2017 Collection. She wore various ensembles, six of which were incredibly beautiful.
As the title suggests, the collection is royally elegant and there is a mixture of royal colours with modern textile crafting. Each of the attires from the collection is too classy and Vaani totally rocked in each.
One of which was the printed tunic dress that was worn by Vaani with a black belt and long black boots. The look was very classy and also hot.
Another look in the creme coloured maxi dress looked even more amazing with the velvet long boots and the black chocker.
Another one in the embroidered shimmery maxi dress was worn by Vaani with black round heel boots and a pilot cap. She looked amazing.
In the third look, she wore a pair of royal coloured separates including a floral embroidered crop top with a pleated golden coloured midi skirt and black boots.
The next one was a Mughal avatar with a pair of printed separates and a mughal anarkali styled cap.
The sixth one was not too extraordinary but the glossy printed dress looked really beautiful, especially making Vaani a little bit prettier than usual.
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Aditi Rao Hydari In A Bohemian Avatar At The Orion Fashion Week
- Vidya Balan Created Magic In Ritu Kumar
- The Stunning Disha Patani Sizzled In Ritu Kumar Label
- Vaani Kapoor Turns Showstopper For Ritu Kumar & We Cannot Stop Smiling!
- Congratulations! It's A Boy! & This Is How Kareena Looked In Her 9 Months Of Pregnancy!