- 3 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 3 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 3 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News Had Scindia remained in Congress he would have become CM: Rahul Gandhi
- Movies Bombay Begums Web Series Review: Alankrita Shrivastava-Pooja Bhatt's Shows Celebrates A Blend Of Real Women
- Education On Women’s Day, NTPC Announces Special Recruitment Drive For Women
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
We have seen Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra shelling out major formal fashion goals in her different coloured pantsuits at different events. However, this time the diva made a powerful statement in her black pantsuit. Recently, she was spotted at the designer Manish Malhotra's residence and got snapped by the paparazzi in her formal number. The Girl On The Train actress slayed like a boss in her suit and gave major fashion inspiration to all working ladies. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it.
So, Parineeti Chopra sported a formal black pantsuit and exuded boss lady vibes in it. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved open-front blazer and high-waist plain skinny-fit pants. She layered her blazer with a round-collar black crop top and completed her look with a pair of white sneakers. Matching to the colour of shoes, the Jabariya Jodi actress opted for a stylish white handbag. Parineeti went jewellery-free and instead upped her look with white nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, a tint of pink blush, and light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Kesari actress left her mid-parted highlighted straight tresses loose and looked pretty.
We really liked this look of Parineeti Chopra. Her pantsuit not only seemed perfect for official meetings but also looked stylish because of the way she carried it off with contrasting shoes and handbag. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.