- 30 min ago Disha Patani Shares Her Fresh Glowy Dewy Makeup Tutorial Video On YouTube And It’s Quite Helpful!
- 1 hr ago Here's Why Lord Hanuman Is Worshipped By Offering Sindoor
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Exudes Style And Confidence As She Flaunts Her Bold Avatar In Shimmery Black Pantsuit
- 3 hrs ago Natural Ways To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy
- Movies Tahir Raj Bhasin On Delay In Release Of Ranveer Singh's 83: It's Not A Film That Will Start Looking Old
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20: Semifinal: Rajasthan vs TN; Punjab vs Baroda: Timing, TV channel, Live streaming
- News 16 Opposition parties to boycott President's address to Parliament
- Technology FAU-G Vs PUBG: Key Differences That Alter The Gaming Experience
- Finance Brookfield REIT To Launch IPO On 3 February
- Education AIBE Answer Key 2020: Bar Council To Release AIBE 15 Answer Key On January 30
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Removed From The Website In India: Expected To Re-Launch Soon!
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Wedding season is on! And since wedding is so on, we are not always looking for the ideal outfit - jewellery is an integral part too. When it comes to wedding jewellery, our prime focus is always a neckpiece. What neckpiece should we buy - this becomes the most head-scratching question, isn't it? So, if you are looking forward to buying that perfect neckpiece, take some cues from Kajol. The actress, who impressed us with her brilliant performance in Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, also inspired us with her sparkling neckpieces that she wore for the promotional rounds. So, let us take a look at her neckpieces, which wowed us.
Kajol's Dainty Pearl Necklace
For one of the promotional rounds, Kajol was dressed to impress in her Manish Malhotra sari. It was a sequinned navy blue sari that she paired with a black blouse. The actress looked impeccable and what spruced up her contemporary traditional avatar was that pearl necklace, which came from Joyalukkas. She upped her look with strands of pearl and even though her neckpiece was dainty, it stood out as a statement piece.
Kajol's Kundan Choker
Kundan sets are favourite among the brides and Kajol sported it for the film's promotion. The actress actually gave bridal vibes with this look. She wore a classic red sari by Anita Dongre. Her sari was enhanced by embroidered patterns and heavy border. However, not just with her sari, she also gave us wedding-perfect goals with her choker neckpiece. Her neckpiece came from the label, Joolry and it was a kundan meenakari choker.
Kajol's Semi-Precious Stones Neckpiece
This time, Kajol went for an understated yet festive sari number. Her elaborate deep red and navy blue sari was meticulously done with gold-toned motifs and was by RI Ritu Kumar. Her jewellery by Joolry also enhanced her look. Kajol's choice of jewellery was perfect with this sari. She wore a semi-precious stones choker set on silver with 24-carat plating. The actress looked elegant as ever.
So, what do you think about her neckpieces? Which one would you pick up if given a choice?
All Photos Credit: Radhika Mehra's Instagram