- 3 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 3 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 4 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Opens Up On Working With Varun Dhawan In Coolie No 1: 'He’s Crazy'
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- News Court directs registration of FIR against members of SIT that probed 2018 Kathua gangrape-murder case
- Sports Asian football final moved from North Korea after blacked-out match
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Taimur Ali Khan is one of the most talked-about and papped star kids. He is also one of the cutest star babies and is always fashionably turned up. Be it a traditional wear or a western outfit, Taimur always slays it.
This time, the cameras followed him as he went to meet his sister, Inaaya Naumi Khemu. And for a change, we saw Taimur ditch casual wears and was dressed up in a formal outfit. Well, his outfit must have given a lot of parents fashion goals for their little ones.
He wore a blue-hued striped shirt, which was full-sleeved and a bit flowy. It seemed like such a grown-up wear. Taimur teamed his shirt with matching pants, which were straight-fit and tailored to perfection. He looked adorable as ever and this was one of Taimur's most evolved outfits. Before that, we have mostly seen him in shorts and other baby clothes.
Taimur paired his ensemble with Ralph Lauren loafers, which were dipped in the yellow and white shades and went perfectly well with his outfit. The boy looked cute as a button. We loved his attire. Did you too? Let us know in the comment section.