- Movies Vishnu Manchu Gets Emotional As His Wife And Kids Are Stuck In USA; Watch Video
- News The PM can speak his mind, I will speak mine: Mamata Banerjee
- Finance Housing Authorities In Noida, Ghaziabad Offer Leeway To Residents on EMIs
- Sports Lockdown days: Steffan Jones: Mentoring Rajasthan Royals bowlers, writing a book, hoping to shape next-gen fast men
- Automobiles Tata Nexon XZ+ S Variant Launched Starting At Rs 10.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom India
- Technology Asus ROG Strix Series Gaming Laptop With 300Hz Display, GeForce RTX 2080 Goes Official
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Tabu looked absolutely graceful as she walked the ramp for Gaurang on day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week. The seasoned actress also recited poetry, which made the show even more special. Speaking about her outfit, the actress graced the show in a traditional handloom attire that was understated and crafted out of silk fabric.
So, Haider actress wore a lehenga that consisted of a blouse and flared skirt. Tabu's exquisite ensemble was splashed in black and golden tones. While the blouse was half-sleeved and accentuated by golden metallic tones and the skirt was enhanced by white-toned motifs. The border of her skirt was also highlighted by golden silk tones. Her dupatta was draped in a cross-bodied style and featured black and white intricate patterns. The light pink border of her dupatta brought in a level of contrast.
She accessorised her look with heavy jhumkis that elevated her look. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The impeccable bun was adorned by pink-hued flowers and that rounded out her avatar. Tabu looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.