- 3 min ago 8 Signs Your Partner No Longer Wants To Be With You
- 1 hr ago Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- 2 hrs ago Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Finance 2 Ways To Retrieve Your Lost Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- Technology Apple iPhone SE Plus Design And Specifications Leaked Online
- Sports Happy if I could play 5 or 10 percent as good as Dhoni: Ben Dunk
- Automobiles Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
For the Vogue Woman of the Year 2020, Taapsee Pannu was dressed to slay it in her black gown. Styled by Devki B, the actress looked impressive in her outfit, which was a black gown. Her makeup was definitely strong and the diva looked classy in her attire. We have decoded her outfit and look for you.
So, Taapsee looked stunning in her gown that was designed by Esha Sethi Thirani. It was a halter black gown that featured pockets and ruffled accent at the bodice. Her ensemble was gorgeous and featured a gold-toned floral brooch pinned on the bodice, which added structure to her outfit. It was a smart number and Taapsee Pannu paired her gown with black-hued sandals, which went well with her gown.
The actress looked amazing and accessorised her look with a stunning pair of jewel-toned drop earrings, which came from Aquamarine. The lip shade was deep red and the eye makeup was subtle with pink eye shadow. The cheekbones were contoured and the high highlighted bun completed her look. Taapsee Pannu looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her gown and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: tejInder singh khamkha