- 57 min ago Lala Lajpat Rai: Interesting Facts About This Fiery Indian Nationalist
- 2 hrs ago Ways To Deal With Throat Infections This Winter, According To An ENT Specialist
- 3 hrs ago Thai Amavasya 2023: Date, Celebrations At Rameswaram, Kanyakumari, And Remedies For Shani Dosha
- 3 hrs ago Pregnancy Tips: 7 Tests That Couples Must Undergo Before Conceiving
- News Vinesh Phogat 'contemplated suicide' after 'tortured by WFI president for missing Olympic medal'
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Astrologer Asks Priyanka Choudhary To 'Not Waste Time' With Ankit Gupta, She Says 'Aapne Toh'
- Automobiles Bentley Bentayga EWB Launched In India At Rs 6 Crore – The New Flagship
- Sports Jakub Kiwior: All you need to know as Arsenal on the verge of signing the defender
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Released, Check Details Here
- Finance 3 Stocks From Metal & Mining Sector To Buy For High Returns As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Travel Where To Travel Solo In India During Winter
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s vs Lava Z3: Budget Smartphones Compared
Taapsee Pannu has been holidaying in Moscow with her sister, Shagun Pannu. These days, she is also promoting her much-awaited movie, Haseen Dillruba, which will release on Netflix on 2 July, 2021. The Pink actress wore two gorgeous sarees for the promotions and had our attention. She gave us exquisite saree goals and we have decoded her saree looks for you.
Photographer Courtesy: Khamkha Photoartist
Following the red theme of the movie Haseen Dillruba, Taapsee Pannu wore a Picchika by Urvashi Sethi saree. Styled by Devki B, Taapsee wore a fuchsia on red saree and looked gorgeous. Her saree was accentuated by hand-painted botanical patterns in black tones. Crafted from silk organza, her saree was also adorned with hand-embroidered gota. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless red blouse that went well with her saree. She teamed her saree with complementing sandals and upped her look with delicate jewellery from Ayana Silver Jewellery and Opaline-Soulful Jewellery. The makeup was marked by pink tones and highlighted middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
She also flaunted another stunning saree, which was about colour-blocks. Her saree was blue-hued and enhanced by pink-toned floral accents on the palla with yellow tassles. She paired her saree with a bright yellow patterned blouse and intricate blue accents. She accessorised her look with sleek danglers. With natural makeup and curly bun, she rounded out her traditional look. Taapsee Pannu looked awesome as always. So, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that in the comment section.
- hair careTaapsee Pannu Hair Care Routine: 5 Tips Everyone With Curly Hair Should Consider!
- diet fitnessTaapsee Pannu Fitness Routine: 5 Things We All Need To Learn From The Action Star
- bollywood wardrobeDecoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare OTT Awards 2021: Taapsee Pannu And Other Actresses Surprise Us With Their Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeOn Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Mustard-Yellow Saree Look Decoded From The Movie’s Poster