- 41 min ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 2 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur As ‘Sita’ In Her Bottle-Green Saree From Her Latest Poster Leaves Us Intrigued
- 4 hrs ago Raven Saunders' Incredible Journey Of Winning Silver At Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Movies Matt Damon Reveals He Stopped Using The F-Slur After Learning It Was Wrong From His Daughter
- News Reliance Foundation, Municipal Corp of Greater Mumbai to offer 3 lakh free jabs
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Equestrian: Fouaad Mirza qualifies for jumping final
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- Finance PNB Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Technology DoT Likely To Discuss Price Of 5G Spectrum Bands Soon
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
Taapsee Pannu has been holidaying in Moscow with her sister, Shagun Pannu. These days, she is also promoting her much-awaited movie, Haseen Dillruba, which will release on Netflix on 2 July, 2021. The Pink actress wore two gorgeous sarees for the promotions and had our attention. She gave us exquisite saree goals and we have decoded her saree looks for you.
Photographer Courtesy: Khamkha Photoartist
Following the red theme of the movie Haseen Dillruba, Taapsee Pannu wore a Picchika by Urvashi Sethi saree. Styled by Devki B, Taapsee wore a fuchsia on red saree and looked gorgeous. Her saree was accentuated by hand-painted botanical patterns in black tones. Crafted from silk organza, her saree was also adorned with hand-embroidered gota. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless red blouse that went well with her saree. She teamed her saree with complementing sandals and upped her look with delicate jewellery from Ayana Silver Jewellery and Opaline-Soulful Jewellery. The makeup was marked by pink tones and highlighted middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
She also flaunted another stunning saree, which was about colour-blocks. Her saree was blue-hued and enhanced by pink-toned floral accents on the palla with yellow tassles. She paired her saree with a bright yellow patterned blouse and intricate blue accents. She accessorised her look with sleek danglers. With natural makeup and curly bun, she rounded out her traditional look. Taapsee Pannu looked awesome as always. So, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that in the comment section.