Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu inaugurated the latest Lifestyle store today at the Vega City Mall in South Bengaluru.
Taapsee attended the event looking all sassy in her set of street-style casuals. The style icon to many, this actress carried a black floral embroidered mesh top with cropped jeans and a pair of her signature style -- sock heels.
She also wore tiny ear tops and a golden bracelet to support her OOTD. Taapsee always loves wearing casuals and as she mentions, " Style should be what you are comfortable in and not what others are telling you to wear," she still maintains cool and casual wear for her daily outings.
At the event, she also shared her personal inclination towards Lifestyle and the way this brand has been associated with her style statement since her student life. While sharing her personal experience with the brand, Taapsee said, "Ginger (a brand by Lifestyle) has always been my favourite since my college days. I love wearing casuals so their formal attires used to seem boring to me."
We loved the way Taapsee opened up about her change in the taste of style from her childhood days. She mentioned how colours always attracted her, while monotone was never a priority. "I used to love just colourful attires. It is now that I have started including shades of blacks and browns in my style books", is what Taapsee also added.
Taapsee talked about comfort controlling fashion and encouraged people to build their personal style statements that can actually inspire others.
This young and 'girl next door' diva from the B-town has always amazed us with her looks and a lot of girls admire her as a style icon. Her love for styling and trying out different styles are much to motivate others.
Did you like Taapsee's look of the day?
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Bollywood White-Girls Squad Slayed At Kromakay's 12th Anniversary Party
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Bolly Celebs Who Disappointed Us With Their Style Books At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Taapsee Pannu's Hottest Avatar For Cosmopolitan India's 21st Anniversary Issue
- Taapsee Pannu Turned To Be A Sultry Siren For Maxim
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018